Thirteen

Jimin's POV

Okay. This is it. Today is the day. I'll leave them.

I already made a special gift for all of them. I just need to bring them to their rooms. I put my gift in Suga hyung's cabinet. I need to do this fast and leave when they're already sleeping.

I also made a gift for the ARMYs, my own composed song 'Promise' and will release tomorrow.

After my confession to Taetae, we didn't talk. No one wants to initiate. But I tried at least... three times? But he doesn't want to. He's always ignoring me as if I'm just air to him.

I heard that they fought... the tall guy told me. If I'm not mistaken, the name's Namjoon... or something like that. He told me I am the cause of their fight. I felt guilty. I messed up. This is all my fault.

But... what do I do? I just love Jungkook and I was his first boyfriend. I didn't know there's something between them. Also, the maknae told me that Taehyung is just nothing. They're just friends.

But why does it feel it was my fault? Why does it feel it was my mistake to love Jungkook. Wh--

"Jimin-ah!"

"Ne?"

"C'mon! We will play a game!"

I just nod and stand up straight. I forgot who is this... he's a small and white guy. I think we have the same height? Or maybe he's taller than me an inch or two.

He's wearing a white long sleeve shirt and it has a "FG" printed on its front. A black comfy shorts. A pair of slippers.

What's his name again?!

Shocks! What's his name?!!

I think it's starts with Y... Yuna? Yoonji? Yungi? Yano? Aish!!

"Jimin-ah, ppalli!!"

My eyebrows narrowed automatically. Who is Jimin-ah?!

"Gwaenchana?!"

The white guy approached me as he touches my shoulder. I nod to him. "You're not okay. You just asked me who is Jimin." he informally said. I guess... he's older than me. "I-I'm fine, hyung," I smile to him from ear to ear. "I'm really worried about you. What's wrong? Tell me. Tell it to your hyung,"

He suddenly put his arm to my shoulder and drag me somewhere. "W-where are we going?" I asked. "Our room," he answered. "But I thought we're going to play a game..."

"Let's just talk and don't join them anymore,"

He open one of the doors and we enter a room... I guess... this is our room. This room... it's kinda cute. I roam my eyes as I amaze by what I'm seeing right now.

I got shocked when a hand hold my wrist and pull me down. "Now, spill!" he commanded. "W-what..."

"Enough this bullshit, Jimin. Just tell me the truth!" he yelled. "What truth?" I innocently asked. He gave me a poker face and I just look at him with my puzzled face. "Jimin, ever since you and Jungkook broke up, you became like this! You forget us! You forget yourself, you don't even remember your daily activities! Last week, you just asked us who the hell are you, what are you doing here, and who the fuck us?!"

"For Pete's sake Jimin! For all I know you're the one has the sharpest mind among us and now you're acting like you're the dumbest man on earth!?!"