Three

THE next day I felt something heavy above me. I tried to move but the thing above me is really heavy.

"YAH! IT'S ALREADY NOON! WAKE UP, SLEEPYHEAD!!"

I almost jumped in shock. I stand up instantly to see the hell shouted in my ear. I found Taetae, Hobi hyung, and Jin hyung. Wow, the noisy line is here.

"Don't shout in my ears," I hold my ear where Taetae shouted. "Oh I'm sorry," he sarcastically said and go straight to the kitchen with Jin hyung.

"Aish~" the only word came out from my mouth as I sit on the sofa. I didn't know that I slept here. "Yah! Jiminie, did you cry? Why is this wet?" Hobi hyung as he touches the part of the sofa where I put my head when I sleep.

"That's my pee," I said and gave him a poker face. "EWW! YOU'RE SO GROSS!!" he yelled and punch me on my arm continuously. "I'm just kidding. Please stop!" I'm laughing while I'm covering my arm that he's punching. "Clean this!!" he yelled to me and I just laugh at him.

"Good morning, Jiminie~"

I smiled at RM hyung and greeted him back. "Do we have practice today?" I asked. He yawns first before he nodded. "Later at one in the afternoon so we still have time this morning," he answered. "Okay... thanks~"

I stood up. "I'll call JK!" I insisted and go straight to his and Taetae's shared room. I knocked first before I enter.

"Wake up, baby~"

I close the door behind me and walk towards him. "Yeobo~" I'm now sitting on the edge of the bed, beside him. "Yah! Yeobo! Wake up!!" I shake him for him to wake up. He's really a sleepyhead-- a sleepyhead bunny.

I got shocked when he suddenly turn and grabbed my waist and hug me. I can feel the heat on my cheeks and my heart pounding so fast.

"Let's stay here for a while," he said sleepily. Fuck! He sounded so sexy

"B-but... yeobo... it's time for breakfast,"

"Let's just eat later," I felt his breath on the crook of my neck. "The hyungs might find it strange when we didn't go downstairs and joined them," I still need to fight before I drift into his embrace. And before I could say yes and stay here with him. "I thought you love me," he opens his one eye and pouted. "Yes I do," I answered him. "Then let me do this with you," he suddenly smiles and put his head back to the crook of my neck. "But--"

I hitched my breath when he suddenly kiss me... on my neck. What the heck are you doin', baby?

"K-Kook," I tried to not moan or what. I don't want him to know that, that what he's doing right now makes me crazy.

"I know you want this as much as I want to," he whispered. "Kook... this is not... r-right..."