Ten

Jimin's POV

"Let's break up,"

"I don't want to continue our sixty-nine days relationship anymore," I smile bitterly and look up to Kookie. I can't read his eyes if he's sad, mad, or happy... I don't know.

"I realized that I'm selfish for forcing you to be my boyfriend. I'm such a bad hyung. You don't deserve me because I'm selfish, I'm only thinking for myself. I know, you don't like me ever since, maybe a hyung... yes but as a boyfriend... that's i-im-impossible because you like Taetae, right?"

I try so hard to sound like it's nothing. That I'm not hurt or anything, and for god sake! It's really hard. I want to cry but I can't. I want him to feel that this relationship is nothing for me, so that... he won't feel any guilt.

"I want you to live your life without any burden, without thinking that someone is hurting because of what you do,"

I took a deep breath. "I... I... do-don't love you. I didn't love you, I just did that for me to feel be loved and it's enough. So, please... if you felt something for me, stop that feeling because I won't return it," I smiled to him while he just showing me his confused face. What a great liar, Jimin

I hug him tightly before I fully let him go. After that, I look into his eyes as I offer my hand to him and smile.

"I'm happy to work with you,"

He just look at my hand like he doesn't want to accept it. "B-but what about those I love you's?" Jungkook look at me. "It was nothing. It's part of the relationship saying that word to your partner," I pursed my lips before sobs could escape. "H-hyung..."

"Thank you," I whispered and turn around as I walk out to his room. I run towards my room and cried.

I found Suga hyung sleeping, or that's what I thought. That's why I cover my mouth and went to the bathroom but before I could do that, a hand pulled me and I just found myself crying on someone's chest.

"H-hyung..."

I can't stop crying. It hurts!

"It's for the better,"

"I-it's... it's... h-h-hard!"