Nature

"When can I open my eyes," I say to Noah, as he's guiding me through what appears to be a forest. I can hear the crunching of leaves under my feet and the occasional snap of a twig. I feel the autumn breeze blowing in my face, which makes the warmth of his hands feel so much nicer on my skin. I want to open my eyes to take everything in, so I can see how perfect everything is - to see how perfect he is.

"Just a couple more seconds," he says, you can tell he has the biggest smile on his face.

I smile in return. "You know I hate suprises." I've never liked suprises, ever since I was a kid.

"I know," Noah says, "But you're gonna love this one. Just trust me." We stop walking and Noah pulls me close to him and wraps his arms over my shoulder. "You can open them now." 

I open my eyes and see that Noah has set up a picnic, with all my favourite food, right next to a lake and the view is beautiful. I can't stop the biggest smile from coming to my face, "You're right I do love it," I say.

"I told you, you should never doubt me in the future." Noah laughs.

"I never doubted you for a second." I reply laughing at him. "It's beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you," Noah says coming out of the hug and gently strokes his hand in my hair. "Nothing will ever be as beautiful as you," he says while looking deep into my eyes and I'm looking deep into his.

"I love you, Noah." 

"I love you too," he replies.