Sport

I get ready to go to the football game, that I'm going to with Tom. I put on jumper and do my hair in a messy bun. I check the time on my phone - 12:47. Tom is going to be here in about 10 minutes, so I go downstairs and quickly get something to eat.

After I finish eating, I get a text from Tom, saying he's outside. I get up and put my shoes on and walk outside, down the pathway to meet him. We say hi, and start walking down to the bus stop, which is only 5 minutes away. I look to face Tom and he looks really excited.

When we get there, we take our seats, and wait for the game to start.

"I'm going to go get a drink. Do you want anything?" Tom says, as he starts getting up from his seat.

"Umm, I'll have a Fanta," I reply, smiling at Tom as he starts walking up the stairs.

A couple minutes later, he comes back with our drinks and as he sits down the players start walking out.

I take a sip of my drink and say, "You know, there's an actual animal which is the combination of a horse and zebra. It's called a zorse." I take another sip of my drink before saying, "Just thought I'd let you know."

Tom laughs. "You always do say some of the most random things. Also how did you find that out." he says

"I know, I'm just special like that," I say. "I'm not too sure to be honest it was just online somewhere."

"I sometimes wonder when something normal will come out of your mouth," Tom says trying to be heard over all the screaming fans.

"If I started saying normal things, you'd start getting bored, and being bored is boring," I reply with a massive smile on my face trying to work out what's coming out of my mouth.

"True," Tom says, as I watch the match.

I look over at him a couple minutes later, to discover that he's still looking at me. "Are you not gonna watch the match," I say.

"Why would I when I can look at you," Tom says, with a different tone in his voice to normal - more relaxed.

I feel butterflies in my stomach, as I don't know what to say or do.

"I love you, Freya. I have for a long time now, but I haven't wanted to say anything, because I didn't want to ruin our friendship, but it's killing me inside keeping it in so long. I don't know how I would live any longer if I didn't tell you. You're always the life of the party in any situation, and you always put a smile on my face, when I think there's nothing in the world that could. I love you so much, that's there's no words that I have to explain just how much."

"Tom I-" Before I can say anything more, Tom cuts me off by kissing me. I dont want it to stop, but there's so much to process right now, that I end up turning away.

I take a breath and try to understand what's going on. I can't seem to find any words and quite frankly I don't really know how to react. I stutter before saying, "Tom, I love you too." he immediately starts kissing me again. Its the best feeling in the whole world and I never want it to stop.