Quirky

"This damn bird does nothing but sit in its cage all day. It wont leave it won't eat. It's the the dumbest bird ever.... more then you.. your a bird you take it." Dabi told me. Man he's pissed.

"Haha I'm not a bird. I think ill pass"

"Take it Its useless I'm sure you can find something to do with it. Make it a pet, sell it, kill it. I really don't care" he shoved the cage at me.

"Fine.." ill take it it does seem kinda weird it. It was a little blue humming bird. It had pinkish gray eyes and was definitely scared. I mean it was shaking.
I grabbed the cage.

"Geez that think is annoying good luck. If it was me I would just kill the damn thing." The bird shoke even harder at that. Ok then.

-My phone buzzed-

"That's my que." I told Dabi happy to just get outta this place. I spread my wings and left for home. Checking my phone on the way.

I made it home and flew through my window and shut it.

"Man If I was a bird in a cage all day I would hate it" I shivered then put the cage down on my table. I didn't have a very big apartment but it was pretty high up and I wasn't so sure this bird could fly. I didn't plan on dropping the lil chick out a window but I didn't want it to fall out it I checked to make sure all the doors were shut. Then I walked over and opened the cage.

"Your free to fly where ever you want lil chick." I extended my hands and watched as the little bird peeked out the cage looking around. Then she flapped out. The next think I knew she disappeared. And I looked up and she was on my head.

"Like my hair eh. That's fine." I chuckled and went over to start cooking. The bird just curled up in my hair as I went to work. "Strange lil chick aren't ya"