「Chapter 2: Introduction UwU」

Good day! I am Akabane Yuki, I'm 14 years old and currently engaged to Minamoto Teru, the eldest son. How? You asked, you see, the Akabane clan, is a clan of exorcist that controls water, we can change the water's temperature and shape. For me, I usually use a dagger, with just a flick of my wrist, I can summon my weapon, it's made up of ice specifically so I can summon it near a body of water, so I always bring a water bottle with me.

Now, since the Akabane and Minamoto clan are both exorcist, as the eldest daughter, I was the one that was engaged to the eldest son of the Minamoto clan, Minamoto Teru, even if he is quite older, it won't stop us from getting engaged because our age has nothing to do with it.

As a tradition of the family they told me as long as we're engaged I have to move to Teru-senpai's home. Basically, I'll be living with him and his siblings Kou-chan and Ojo-chan (it is said that Teru calls Tiara-chan Ojo-chan means "princess" so I went with it:>>).

I am also a member of the student council! I'm the secretary so I am always stuck on work with Teru-senpai and Akane-senpai We've been more close because of that.

Oh! I almost forgot to tell you, me and Kou-chan are childhood friends, we always play back then at their house but somehow I never get to see Teru-senpai before so I thought that Kou-chan was an only child.
Haha, I remembered before he gave me a locket for my birthday with a ring inside, then told me:

"Hey Yuki-chan, when we grow up and I got taller than you, I'll marry you okay"

"Hahah, thank you but as if you'll get taller than me hahah" I said sarcastically

Then we both laughed our faces of.

When I started middle school, my father, who never goes home talked to me and said that I was going to get engaged.

"With who?" I asked with confusion and shock

"With the eldest son of the Minamoto clan"

I stared at him with disbelief, me getting engaged at 12 years old?! But I calmly asked

"So I'll be marrying Kou-chan?"

Father stared at me with a bored looked and sigh.

"Kou is not the eldest"

"Huh?"

Those words almost tore me apart, Kou-chan wasn't an only child? He had a Brother? I wanted to ask so many things but...

"Fathe—-"

"Enough of your questions" he replied

"But.......", I went silent then gritted my teeth preventing my tears to fall then ran upstairs to my room. 'What the hell?' I had so many questions going on that night.

After I calmed down I sigh,

"What a life"

========End of Chapter 2==========
Are you enjoying the story so far? OwO