「Chapter 26: Welcome Back!」

The next day................

The sound of an alarm clock woke up the ravenette, it was 5:30 in the morning, Friday. She was embraced by a pair of strong arms. She can feel his breath tickle her skin, sending chills in her spine. Then Teru's head moved a little closer to her neck, making her blush. She couldn't take it and faced him and poked his cheeks, trying to wake him up. His brows furrowed and his eyes slowly opened revealing this beautiful girl beside him.

"Good mornin'" He said while stretching.

"Good morning" Yuki greeted back. "Let's go downstairs?" She added. Teru nodded in reply and went downstairs, greeted by Kou.

"Oh good morning! You guys were sleeping soundly so I adjusted the alarm clock." Kou said while putting some food on a plate.

"Thanks Kou." Teru said as they sat at the table.

"Anyway, I'll be going first okay? I still have to check something on our class record." Kou said as he putted on his shoes and went out.

"Hm....he seems busy." Teru said while munching on his food.

"Hey! Don't eat with your mouth full......" Yuki said scolding him.

After some minutes they finished eating and washed the dishes. "I'll be taking a bath first okay?" Teru said while holding his towel.

"Okay, but better hurry.....we're gonna run late!" Yuki replied. Then Teru let out a mischievous grin.

"Wanna bathe together?" Teru said smirking at her.

She couldn't help but blush. "Yeah.................."

"No. Just hurry up." Yuki sternly said as Teru chuckled.

"You're red."

"No I'm not."

"Alright then" With that Teru entered the bathroom and took a bath.

After some minutes, Teru and Yuki were already walking to school.

"Hey, wanna go out tomorrow?" Teru plainly said.

"What's the occasion?" Yuki asked.

"Nothing, I just missed you." Teru admitted.

"Look.........I'm sorry.......I made you worried to the point that you weren't taking care of yourself." She said sounding apologenic.

"It's alright........I tired myself out too much before too........and I promised that I'll stick with you right?" Teru said smiling.

"Alright then, let's go to the park!" Yuki said smiling.

"Yeah!" With that, they entered school.

When Yuki entered the classroom, Fuyu quickly embraced her in a hug.

"Ki-channnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" Fuyu said as her hug got tighter.

"Woah, Yu-chan! Ah....wait! I can't breathe!!" Yuki said catching her breath.

"I missed you so so muchhhh I was really worried!" She added.

"I'm sorry for making you worried.....I'll make it up to you! I'll treat you lunch!!" Yuki said. Making Fuyu smile.

"Awwww thanks! Anyway, let's go on our seats I can sense the teacher coming!" Yuki chuckled at the joke and went to their seat.

After class

Yuki went to the student council room, to see if she had work to do. When she entered, she saw her upperclassmen with orange hair.

"Yuki-chan! It took you a while!" Akane said greeting her.