🔆Beach🔆

-Two scenarios in two different ways you wanna do it👌

🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆

Scenario

-Dating Scenario

You and (crush) were with his brothers at the beach. His brothers were busy gawking at other females that were in bikinis or in a bikini top and shorts while (crush) was busy with you the most. Because he was loyal enough to actually give you attention, he didn't mind what the others were doing. In fact, everyone else was pretty jealous of you two actually being together. You decided to go in the water yourself and play around in it happily. Due to (crush)'s perverted mind when he saw you wet, he just kept staring at you with a red and sweaty face. What happened?

-Single scenario

You were walking around with your friends, the sextuplets, and finally found a spot to settle down. Of course you had your swimsuit was under your clothes, but the heat was getting to you so much that you slid only your shirt off. (Crush) was staring a lot but looked at his own brothers in jealous and wanted them to leave you alone while he had you for himself. You also slid your pants off as well but decided to get some cool desserts while they were relaxing. The moment you walk away you already hear constant yelling but you didn't mind and went to get the ice creams. What happened?