🚫Bad Mood🚫

-Depends on how your ocs can get mad. Either from punching walls, to ignoring, or even trying to rub it off but couldn't. What could happened?

-Scenario for each Matsu. What's good? Also dating scenario
🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫

Scenario

Oso❌: Once again he barged into your room from your front door just to find you on the bed angry af. Why? Because you still remember how last night you refused to do anything sexual with him. Reminder that he was drunk at the time, but he was so drunk that he was just crazy around you and it irritated tf out of you, so you were over it. Anyways Timeskip to now, what happened?

Kara‼️: Oh he definitely had it coming at that rate. What happened? You two were just taking a nice stroll he wanted and from there back to his place, he was just continuously flirting and flirting and flirting with every other girl on the street. As a result when he offered you to come inside his place, you just punched him in the chest and walked home. Next day you were at home still upset and even his brothers knew how he pissed you off. Mainly your best friend who look like he's gonna kill him soon. But what happened?

Choro🛑: It's more of a nerdy issue. You were hanging out with him on the couch and he was just reading in a quiet room. He was so caught up that he didn't even notice you were there and it pissed you off that paper with words was more attractive to him than you. No arguments. No call outs. Nope you just walked away and went to talk to someone else you could find in the house. Later after having the best time with another person, he just stormed up to where you were and yelled at you for leaving him. Oh yeah that's where the argument starts. What happened?

Ichi♨️:Never mess with him! He was super close to actually hurting you. So you two were watching a movie as a date. Horror movie for specifics. He was able to keep a straight face with the movie and meanwhile you noticed him more than the movie. You just know he's shaking and quivering from how scary it was. So you know what you did? Went behind him and shook him  hard while he screamed for a short minute then hits your head with his hand. In fact, it actually hurt and this was the first time he was physical with you. Other times if you made him mad, he just pinched your cheeks or just pinched you in general, but physical pain hurt the worst. What happened?

Jyushi💢: Not a big deal with him but it was definitely a big problem to you!  This guy had the nerve to just steal one of your stuffed animals and cuddle them without you! This is often too! When you get out the shower, when you finish working, and even when you just wanted him to come over, it's always about the plushies for him. It was cute at first, but god when he was hugging your biggest stuffed animal you had and even slept on it, you were hella jealous. To the point you just walked to the living room and just sat there alone or doing anything to calm yourself. What happened?

Todo🔞: You two were texting all night and even some days where you two would text till sunrise. But one day, you texted him first....but left you on read! (Oh yeah I went there. Hands up if you're pressed after reading that....that's what I thought). And it continued throughout the week. Now on his side of the story the reason why he left you on read for a week was because for one, his female friends would invite him to places and they didn't even know he was dating you but they assumed he was single. And two, his own brothers couldn't even leave him the hell alone for two minutes. But you had enough and just stopped talking. He'd spam you afterwards but you ignored it. What happened?