🔆Morning🔆

-What does your morning with the Matsu's look like and who is it with?

-Dating scenario, you're welcome😙

🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆
Scenario

Oso❤️:You were the first time wake up to him with his face first in your chest (As if that wasn't his normal everyday thing by now). You didn't bother with it but you didn't feel like waking him up either. You tried to get up for today but he was clipped onto you hard. What happened?

Kara💙: He was the first time wake up. But he was oh so very soothing. While you're still sleep, he would be staring down at you and stroking your hair slowly while giving your head kisses very very softly. Surprisingly, you were still asleep. What happened?

Choro💚:He wakes up first. But he tries not to bother with you. Instead he was the kind to politely wait for you to wake up so his time waster was reading a book until you got up. But unfortunately, his habit of reading books got to him. He kept being loud reading a book without even realizing. What happened?

Ichi💜: You were the first time wake up and looking down at him was a heart shaker. He was all curled up like a cat and sleeping peacefully, and just like the soft cuddly feline he sorts was, you just pet him which earned soft purrs out of him. What happened?

Jyushi💛: Don't be surprised. He was the first to wake up and somehow loud af!  But not near you amazingly. He would get straight up and do his morning routine before quickly going back to you and waiting for you while you were still asleep. It probably took him under a second to do all these things. What happened?

Todo💕:He was the one to wake up first, and every morning he was very sneaky about it too. Every morning he wakes up and you're still asleep, he'd take pictures of you asleep and set it as his background to look over everyday, and he would delete and take pics of you everyday without even realizing it. What happened?