🤍Genderbends🤍

-This is different with the Girlymatsus so don't get confused😂 Like I see them as just other characters but what would the boys really look like as females? (pic above)

-So of course this AU is Vice versa. If you're Oc was a female, it's now a male and if the oc was a male, it's now a female.

-Still, there would be normal everyday normal scenarios  or unless— yeah I'll just demonstrate the scenarios

💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕💕❤️💕❤️❤️

Scenario

1) Unexpected

After drinking tons and tons of alcohol last night with the Matsus, you were knocked out. Why drinking? It's a mystery. But later waking up the next morning, what did you find? Your hands are a different size, you looked at yourself before rushing to the mirror and thinking "Ah it must be just a hangover", but was it really? You pinched yourself trying to wake yourself up, but nope, this is you, as a different gender. (Yeah let's just say you spent the night with them) they were fast asleep but you didn't want to panic and wake them up. What happened?

2)Normal Day

You (as a different gender of course) were waiting outside their door for your crush while they were getting ready. You got a little bored and sighs out while staring at the sky and soon, (crush) stepped out finally ready. The day of your hangout was finally ready to go! What happened?