2. Dangan Island: Huge Panic at the Heart<3Throbbing School Trip?!

2,802 words

Published: 20-03-19

Last Updated: 20-03-20

WARNING: Suggestive Themes

I will be changing the title of this "story" from Fuyuhiko X Reader to Love!  Love! (Fuyuhiko X Reader)

I changed my style of formatting: 

    •    y_n = Your name

    •    s_n = Your surname

    •    Bold text indicates author's notes 

    •    Italicized text indicates either a character's thoughts, emphasis, or sound effects 

    •    Three centered #s (###) indicates a transition

###

 "Welcome to Dangan Island, the heart-throbbing school trip! Love! Love! <3"

...

Dangan Island?!?!

Heart-throbbing school trip?!?!

LOVE?!?!?!

What is this...thing...talking about?! On all your diplomatic, business trips around the world, never have you heard of an island by the name of...Dangan...before...and...what on earth is a..."heart"..."throbbing"...school trip?!?!?!

WHAT IS LOVE?!?!

This talking–rabbit–mascot–toy–thing–claiming–to–be–your–teacher–Usami–<3 is not making any sense.

"While you all relax on this island, you must get along and strengthen your bonds with one another! That is the main rule of this heart-throbbing school trip! <3"

Alarmed by the Usami's words, you look to the other humans around you for guidance: A boy with brown hair. A girl in a dark hoodie and pink, plushy backpack. A fair-skinned lady with blonde hair and blue eyes. A dark-skinned girl with dark hair and dark eyes. A little girl in a bright, orange kimono and pigtails. A cosplayer? A guy with hot-pink dyed hair and a yellow jumpsuit. A redhead. An unkempt, ghastly-looking guy. A short and stubby boy in a chef's uniform. A muscular, man with facial hair. A punk-dressed girl with pink and blue streaks in her hair. A girl carrying a sword on her back. A girl covered in bandages in a nurse's uniform. A small boy dressed in a black suit and tie. And a big guy dressed in a white tux and tie. Sixteen people total. While exhibiting a range of personalities, they all look just as clueless as you, but maybe you could get along with them. You are the Ultimate Diplomat after all. You could practice your social skills, make some friends...

Fall in love.

...

You feel your face flush.

Must be the heat.

"Let the heart-throbbing school trip begin! <3"

POOF.

###

Like a magic trick, the white rabbit had disappeared, leaving you all to your own devices on the beach. Apparently, stranded on this deserted island, you all decide to introduce yourselves to each other and explore the island. You discover an inn, a ranch, an airport, as well as a bridge leading to a smaller island connected to several larger islands. Their layout as well as the statue at the smaller, central island remind you of the Jabberwock Archipelago in the Pacific Ocean.