Pranks and Snow

**Zero's POV

I get my red rubber ball, the only thing keeping my sane in this dump, and I throw it at the twink. I look him dead in the eyes and smirk. "Fetch"

He just looks at me with the funniest expression I've seen all year. I bust out laughing, wagging my legs as I do. It's a habit I've had since I was a kid.

He just looks at me and backs up slowly. Starts to dart. "Shit! Sorry kiddo! I didn't mean to be mean! Please just don't leave-" tears fog up my vision as I plead. "I'm so sorry-"

"Are you alright?" He asks with the red, chewed up, rubber ball in his hand.

"Yea. Duh. Kiddo I think you're seeing things." I say, wiping my eyes as I quickly whip my head around.

"Hey.. Uhh here!"

I turn around and see him holding out a white cloth. What the fuck is that for?

"Ummmm... the hell?"

"Well ummm, you looked like you needed it.. so uh-"

"Will you just shut up kid? I don't need your goddam pity ya know?" I snap.

The kid looks startled at my words and he just looks hurt.

"Look I'm sorry kid-"

"Here. You might want this back.." he holds out the rubber ball through the bars. I snatch it out of his hands and store it away under my 'bed'.

"Thanks kiddo..." I smile at him.

"No problem." He smiles back.

"So why are you here exactly?"

"Because it's a snow day."

"ITS SNOWING OUTSIDE?!"

"Yea... what? Do you not get to go outside?"

"No, I don't. Well I only get to go once a week but I already used my time."

"Why did you use it?"

"I heard these older boys saying there were a hot chick out there." I lie. I only went out because I got lonely.

"Oh..." he sounds disappointed.

"What? You gay or some shit?"

"Uhhh. No! I just- uh- I wa-" he starts so sweat and his face gets red. He's mega gay.

"Chill out kiddo! I was just kidding! No need to get your panties in a twist. But going back to our last topic, mind getting me some snow?" I ask, raising one of my perfect eyebrows.

"Uhh... sure!" He smiles and turns around. I take a closer look at his ass. Damn. Perfect shape too. It's disappointing I'll never be able to ram into it. Well- maybe. But that's not for me to decide. I may be a thief, but I'm not an asshole.

I lay back on my bed, letting out a sigh. I'm never going to fuck a dude again am I? I'm getting real tired of Ol' Lefty and Ol' Righty. I mean there's a bunch of old dudes, all the kids my age don't do anything. There used to be a kid named Jim. God he was ugly. Good ass though. Pretty good size too. Nothing like me though. But goddam! That kid! What was his name again? Like Duncan of something. Meh. I don't know. But his blonde hair is really something. Must use fancy shampoo or some shit. Can't wait to run my fingers through his hair and fu-

"Hey! I'm back!" His voice echoes though my head. I can hear him muttering 'cold cold cold cold' under his breath. I let out a low chuckle.

"Here!" He reaches his hands between the bars and puts the snow in my hands

"Oh my god, you're right! This shit is cold!" I yell. But I suck it up and ball it in my hands. "Quickly! Look over there!" I point behind him and he whips his head around as quickly as I throw the snowball at the back of his head. It breaks into a million pieces and falters to the ground.

"Owww!" He rubs the back of he head and pouts. God fuck I wanna fuc-

"What was that for!?" He booms, but with a playful smile.

"I don't knoooooow~ maybe because you took too long!" I say with a smile, obviously teasing.

His smile fades into a look of fear as he steps back. It only seems to last for a split second before he snaps back into reality and apologizes profusely "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. It won't happen again. I'm so sor-"

"Kiddo shut up. You're just fine. It's not like I'm going to hit you or anything." I try to lighten the mood but that just seems to scare him even more. He tentatively pulls at his sleeve and bites his lip. It looks like there's tears in his eyes. "Hey kid, are you alright?"

"Oh yea... I-I'm fine." He wipes his eyes "Yea. Just peachy." He smiles.

"Are you sure? You seem pretty shaken up about it?"

"No no! I'm just... just fine..." he lets it drop there. I don't wanna push it, but this kid is not alright.

"Hey, watch this. Go hide somewhere. And tell me when you're ready." I smirk a him.

"Ok..." he looks at me suspiciously but then goes to hide. After a few minutes of rummaging I hear him squeak "I'm ready."

"Ok listen to this!" I take a deep breath in and scream out
"PIIIIIIIIGS!! GET THE FUCK IN HERE!!!!"

A scruffy old cop named Darrel walks in.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT PUNK?"

He walks up the steps with a power in his steps.

"I want dick in my mouth" I point to my open mouth "ah".

"Shut up faggot." He turns away.

"IM HORNY! AND I CANT FUCKING JERK IT BECAUSE IF YOU HEAR ME, YOU'LL KILL ME! I WANT DIIIIIIIIIICK!!!" I yell as I ding the bars with my hand.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ILL HAVE TO BEAT YOUR ASS!"

"Oooo yes daddy~! Spank me harder! Ahhh!" I mock.

"You better shut the fuck up or I won't feed you for years."

"But baby~! Don't be like that!"

Darrel walks out.

A few minutes pass and Dylan comes out, busting his ass laughing.

"Was that funny?"

"Oh my god! Yes! Yes it was!"

A few minutes pass by of me just smiling and him laughing. Goddamn he's cute.