Saturday

*Disclaimer!
This is a fan fiction! This story is not meant to have the characters act like they would in the show. They're supposed to act the way I've pictured them playing out in this story.

3rd person pov

It was just another regular Saturday for the Hale family. Thalia was waiting for her son to come back home from his morning run as usual. She had breakfast set up on the table, strawberry pancakes with bacon. The smell of hot bacon left the open door of her home and went into the woods. It didn't take long for her son, Derek to catch the scent of bacon.

As the smell hit Derek's nose he started to run back home. He knew that his mother would not stay patient for much longer. The fight and the worry that she has been facing gives her all the more reason to be impatient. To be worried that one Saturday morning her son would not come back home. All of this mess because of a few supernatural creatures that didn't like their family. Derek ran back into his house from the open door, his mother yelled at him, "Go take a quick shower so you can eat." Derek paused in his step and looked at his mother.

He didn't understand the reason that he should take a shower if he had training right after. He would just get sweaty all over again and have to take another shower. He nodded at her anyway and decided to listen. Because a Hale that is stressed out and is filled with worry is not want to be pissed off. Derek made his way up the stairs, Thalía started plating the pancakes and bacon. Derek walked right into his room and over to the bathroom.

Although he didn't like the thought of taking showers twice a day he did love the feeling of how the water hit his back every time. He quickly stripped off his clothes and stepped into the tub. Derek was usually indecisive on whether or not he should put on hot or cold water but since he had to take a shower twice today he decided to take a cold shower first.

He loved taking runs every morning that he had the chance. The runs would clear his mind and he would get to see the amazing scenery. After getting cleaned Derek stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his body. He walked back into the room and over to a dresser. He quickly grabbed whatever he could find that was comfortable. He ended up putting on a pair of basketball shorts and a tank top. Basketball was his favorite sport. He never really liked any of the other ones football, hockey, or the most favored at Beacon Hills, lacrosse. He never understood what the point of the sticks were.

After getting dressed Derek went downstairs and sat down at the table. He waited for his brothers and sisters to come join him at the table. because of the recent events a couple weeks ago his mom started having everyone eat together. You wouldn't believe how annoying Derek found that. He didn't understand what the point was because he knew everyone was going to be fine.

Those who didn't like The Hale family were giving threats but Derek thought those were just empty threats. Whether or not if he found his mom's ideas stupid he still sat down at the table and waited for everyone to get there. He watched as his siblings all sat down quickly so they could get this over with. Although the idea of having family meals together was a decent thought they will always have one empty seat. His fathers. It wasn't like his dad died or something. It was more like his dad was never home sort of. That's why the seat was always empty his dad was always at work.

Although they did have a family friend who kept the seat occupied every now and then. Allan Deaton, he was a veterinarian but knew very well of all the supernatural things happening in Beacon. He was The Hale packs emissary and he helps them quite often. Although he's technically a part of The Hale pack he still helps out others if needed. Derek's siblings never really questioned why Allan would eat with them. They actually enjoyed his company.

Deaton was always quite helpful. He would help with their training not just physical but mental training. Although that could sound like torture it's not, the mental training is to be able to control the shift. In case you haven't gotten the hint by now or in case you've never read anything like this. The Hale family is not like any other ordinary family. They are a group of supernatural creatures. They're a family of werewolves. Not only are they a family of werewolves they're one of the most respected and depending on who you are the most hated family.

Let the record show the Thalia Hale is one of the most loving mother's alive. She would do anything she could for her family. Which is why she doesn't exactly make decisions with her husband. Besides the fact that he's never home she takes matters into her own hands and make the decisions that she thinks is best. She wants all of her kids to strive and be successful in life. She wants all her kids to have a life. She just wishes that it could be as easy as it sounds.

👇please read👇
So this is sort of an introductory chapter. I hope that this story is one that will be able to help people feel happy. I want this to help right now since everyone is going through tough times. I'm not trying to make light of the situation by posting this story. I've prewritten chapters 1-14 I just want to be able to help someone escape into a new world the way I do when reading books. Keep fighting! I love you all