Family Ties

Adeline knew what today was and decided to just go and have some fun

Adeline knew what today was and decided to just go and have some fun. Adeline hated that she was fighting with her friend, but Elena will never see it. Adeline decided that it was time to move on from Stefan as he will never notice her. Adeline decided to go get a new dress for the days event.
~~~
Adeline smiled as she arrived with Bonnie. She saw Damon and waved at him. Damon waved back at Adeline as she walked to get her a drink. Bonnie smiled as she followed her. "Let's go to another room to talk."

"Let's go." Adeline said. As she walked away, Elena noticed a change in her. She just wished she could talk to her without Adeline arguing. Caroline stood beside Elena.

"Adeline seems happier than she has been." Caroline pointed out. "I'm glad she's moved on from someone who doesn't want her." Caroline walked away as Elena sighed.

"Stefan, can you go see if she wants to dance with you." Elena asked him. "I hate that I'm the reason for loosing my friend."

"I will Elena, don't worry about it." Stefan said as he left to find Adeline. Damon shook his head at the two knowing that won't work.
~~~
Adeline was looking at the flowers and smiling. She felt at peace. Adeline didn't have to worry about her heart being broken over and over again. She sighed as she sat down. "Adeline?" She turned to see Stefan.

"What?" She said harshly.

"I came to see if you wanted to dance." Stefan tells her. "But you look peaceful out here."

"I don't have to deal with my heart breaking again. I actually thought that I would finally be first pick, but that turned out to be a lie." Adeline tells him. "I'm really liked you, but now that you can't see it, I'm moving on. So I'll see you later." Stefan watched as Adeline walked away. He felt guilty for what just happened. All he wanted to do was dance and apologize, but she wouldn't allow it. Stefan stood up and walked back to Elena to tell her what just happened.
~~~
Adeline sat in an empty room that held dead flowers. She walked over to it and cupped the flower in her hands. She closed her eyes wishing this flower wasn't dead than opened them. She gasped as she saw the flower alive and smiled than looked around her. All the dead flowers were coming to laugh and it made her smile.

Bonnie walked in to see dead flowers coming back to life and looked a Adeline. "You did this?" She asked.

"Apparently so, but I don't know how I done it." Adeline confused.

"Let's get you to grams so we can see how you done this and how I lit up candles." Bonnie said as the two walked away. Adeline was going to be shocked when she discovers that she is a witch.

Okay.... I have decided to tally up who Adeline should be with.

Stefan-
Damon-4
Klaus-8 winner
Oc-
Kol-2

Stefan-Damon-4Klaus-8 winnerOc-Kol-2

Elsie GilbertCheck out The Broken Gilbert it's another Damon Salvatore story

Elsie Gilbert
Check out The Broken Gilbert it's another Damon Salvatore story