As I Lay Dying

Adeline woke up covered in blood

Adeline woke up covered in blood. She noticed that she was naked and sighed. "What happened?" She asked herself. She looked around to see she was in the woods. Adeline heard someone groaning and stood behind the tree.

"That was exciting." Klaus said.

"Well, you and Adeline killed a lot of people." Elijah tells him. "What did you do to her at the ritual?"

"I fed her my blood as that was part of my ritual." Klaus said.

"She's a tribrid." Elijah said. "You unlocked her vampire side, but I have no idea why the two of you had to share blood."

"Speaking of, where is Adeline."

"Behind here." Adeline responded. "Please tell me that there is something I can wear and how did I get naked."

"Apparently the two of you fought over a kill." Elijah tells. "Interesting that he didn't bite you, but you weren't having it."

"Are you alright, love?" Klaus asked.

"Yeah." Adeline said as she can't remember nothing from three days ago. "Can I please have something to wear?"
~~~
Adeline arrived in Klaus's jacket at Alaric's apartment. To say she wasn't ashamed was an understatement. She felt more powerful than ever. She never knew she was a hybrid unless there is more to that ritual that Klaus or no one knew that involved her. Adeline saw Stefan and scoffed. "Adeline?"

"I wouldn't." Klaus tells Stefan. "She's not the same person."

"What?"

"She's a tribrid." Klaus replied as Adeline grabbed a bottle of bourbon and started drinking it. She ignored the fact Elijah got a dagger in him and Stefan drinking blood. Klaus grabbed the bottle from Adeline making her bite at him.

"I was drinking that." Adeline said.

"Now I'm drinking it." Adeline attacked Klaus as Stefan continued to drink the blood bags. Adeline glared at him.

"Enough." Adeline and Klaus looked at Stefan. "I'll do anything if you give me the cure."

"Alright, Katerina." Adeline raises up and looked at Katherine. "Get this to Damon and if I were you..." Katherine left. "Hurry."

"No." Stefan said. "She won't take it to him..."

"Because she's on vervain." Klaus said. "I've been around long enough."
~~~
Adeline was feeding off a man as they waited for Stefan. Klaus watched with lust in his eyes as he watched the beautiful witch tribrid feed. Stefan came back and saw Adeline. He was shocked, but has never seen someone as beautiful as Adeline make feeding look good. "Stefan, I have you a present." He said.

Stefan saw the female and watched her leave. "He could have compelled her to behave."

"A real ripper likes the chase." Klaus finished. Stefan left making Klaus look Adeline who was smirking. "This is going to be a fun trip."

Check out book 2 immortality. It will explain how Adeline is a tribrid.