Isobel

Adeline woke up and looked around her room and smiled

Adeline woke up and looked around her room and smiled. She was happy to be home. She knew Bonnie still blames Elena for Shelia's death, but Adeline couldn't blame her because it's true. If Elena never got involved in with Stefan and Damon, no one would have to die. Adeline got dressed and decided to hang with Bonnie since Caroline was busy.

Adeline had her keys when she opened it to see Elena. "Elena?"

"Adeline, Isobel wants to meet with the two of us."

"She's not my mother and if she wants to meet with me than she can come to me." Adeline tells Elena as she walked around her.

"She threatened to kill everyone." Elena said.

"Like I just said, she can come to me."
~~~
Adeline walked into the grill and saw Elena with Isobel. Isobel smiled when she heard Adeline. Isobel walked over to her making Elena watch. "Hello, Adeline."

Adeline turned in her chair and looked at Elena's mother. "I was told you wanted to meet me, but I'm not talking."

"I was told." Isobel grabbed a guy. "I will kill him."

Adeline gave her one look and Isobel was on her knees. "You don't come into this town after 17 years acting like you run the place when you don't." Elena was worried, but watched knowing Adeline was strong. "I don't know why you came to me, but you can stay the hell away." Adeline walked away releasing Isobel from her pain.

"She is truly powerful." Isobel said as she followed Adeline.

Elena looked at Stefan heartbroken as her own mother asked her for a device and that she followed Adeline.
~~~
Adeline went straight to her knowing she was followed. Isobel stopped at her door making Adeline groan. "Is there a reason why you are here?"

"Your powerful." She said as Adeline nodded. "You are extremely special to the supernatural."

"Thanks." Adeline replied.

"I've noticed that you aren't talking to Elena." Adeline gave her a look. "You wanted Stefan to pick you, but he chosen Elena, your still not as close as the two of you were because of that."

"Your point?"

"My point is that Stefan should have chosen you."

"Yeah and that didn't, but I don't want him anymore. I'm not wasting my time on someone who wants another Katherine." Adeline tells her. "Now if you excuse me, I have other things I need to do."
~~~
Adeline sighed as she continued to read her book. She wasn't going to help Elena ever again. Adeline was starting to see more things and knew she made the right choice to never trust Elena again. Bonnie walked in and looked at Adeline. "Elena came to me after I apologize."

"Yeah, I'm not because she made a point that night Grams died. Everything is about her and the brothers."

"Adeline, I didn't deactivate the device, I made it look like I did." Bonnie said. "I'm still upset with her especially after grams."

"Bonnie, I will never apologize. All this is happening because she stuck her nose in the supernatural, she became involved with the Salvatore's who I may say are in love with her. Trust me, those two made Elena change. She's not the Elena I became friends with." Bonnie nodded knowing Adeline was right, but didn't know Adeline won't help in the future.

" Bonnie nodded knowing Adeline was right, but didn't know Adeline won't help in the future