Turning Point

I have skipped Haunted and 162 Candles as I didn't feel like Adeline would fit there

"Wait! Damon attacked you because your ancestor took over your body?" Adeline asked as she was trying to make since. Bonnie and Elena nodded. "So Stefan wants to leave to protect you?" Elena nodded again. "He won't leave."

"How do you know?" Elena asked.

"Your here." Adeline said as she took her seat. Before Elena or Bonnie could say anything, a new teacher walks in.

"Hello class." He said as he wrote his name on the board. "My name is Alaric Saltzman." He turned around. "I know it can be a mouthful." Adeline sighed as she leaned back in her seat waiting for the torture to end.
~~~
After school, Adeline decided to see what Stefan had to say. "Told you he didn't leave." Elena smacked her arm making Adeline laugh. "So what's this meeting about?"

"There's a new vampire in town." Stefan said.

"Do we know who?" Elena asked.

"No." Adeline nodded and decided to give them privacy.

"I'll see you guys later and Stefan?" He looked at her. "We can be friends." Stefan smiled as he watched her walk away before turning aback to Elena and continue telling her.
~~~
Adeline arrived at the school fair and noticed all the opportunities. She went from table to table, but so far, nothing has caught her eyes. As she was looking she felt a presence behind her. She looked to see Logan Fell. "I thought Damon killed you."

"He did, but somebody has been giving me blood." He looked at Adeline with hunger. "Now your going to be a good little girl and don't scream."

"Nice try buddy." Adeline said as she walked away. Logan vamped to her and knocked the witch out.
~~~
"Thank you for killing him." Adeline tells Damon.

"Anytime." He replied. "Are you sure you didn't want to come with me?"

"Nope, I have to learn spells." She tells Damon. "If you run into a witch, can you find out anything about my blood line."

"Sure." Damon said as he started the car.

"Have fun and be safe." Adeline said as she watched her best friend leave. She didn't know he was taking Elena with him especially learning the truth about Katherine looking exactly like Elena. Adeline went to bed and dreamed about nothing as she had to much on her mind.

 Adeline went to bed and dreamed about nothing as she had to much on her mind