Page 6 - Monday

That is Luis. Enjoy my lovelies!

Scott's View Point

SHE'S back.

After my hang out session with Zane I went to bed and prepared for the next day.

A surprise was waiting for me in school, a very unpleasant surprise.

Clare.

No she's not the typical bitchy mean girl you expect. She quite the opposite.

She has a modest personality and from what she told me she doesn't like too much attention. It makes her feel like she is a Queen and she doesn't want to be treated higher that the average human.

She's a girl that supports equality. Her intelligence compared to mine, is like the size difference between a mosquito and an elephant.

Not to mention her beauty was radiant. I was surprised when she told me a few months ago before she left she didn't have a boyfriend.

I asked if she had a girlfriend. She laughed and said no and made a joke about how maybe she should tell all the guys she's a lesbian so they could back off.

I laughed too. Clare is such a big hearted brunette haired girl.

There was and is just one BIG problem I had and have with her.
Her flirtatious ways with Zane. She would shoot done some of the top hottest and cutest boys in this school, but she wouldn't give up on Zane. Not saying Zane isn't hot, he is the HOTTEST being I know! But can't she go after someone else!?

She was back in our school after she got transferred to an all girl's school.

Her parents are THE most up tight people I have ever met. They sent her to the all girl's school for the fear of her getting distracted with guys.

When in truth she was the distraction. Some or even most guys swooned over her when she came back, except Zane and I.

Ever since she was with us when I was 15 to my 16th year of life, she had been going after him for so long. Everytime Zane shot her down easy, she would raise from the dead again and again.

Now she's back, with the same modesty, the same big heart, the same long brunette hair, and the same interest in my best friend.

"Zane...it's so good to see you!.....Scott! You too!"

"Yea, hi Clare" my greeting was moderately friendly, at least I smiled.

"Hey Clare, how have you been?"

"Well Zaneie my days in an all girl's school was hard without you by my side"

He gave a mirthless laugh.

"I see, still haven't given up on me huh?"

"Nope, and you still won't be my boyfriend?"

"Sorry"

"I don't get it, at least tell me why?"

"Well....I just don't like you in that way.....it's like I know there is someone out there waiting for me and I am waiting for them, but I just don't know who it is, or where they are. I can feel that my soulmate, my love, is close by but yet so far.....that's as far as I can explain, I don't totally understand it either but, I can't be with you"

"I see, well ok, can you two join me for lunch?"

"Well we have 3 other friends to go with.... besides, I'm sure even if you ask the principal she'll gladly say yes"

"Oh...um, thanks for the complement but, I still wanna have lunch with you two, catch up on what I missed"

All you wanna catch up on is Zane's love life.
I swear, she acts all heart warming with other people even strangers, but with Zane, it's like she is a typical bitchy mean girl. No offense.