Page 9 - Tuesday

Scott's View Point

He liked it....

He liked it!

He would ravish me!

He would fuck me!

That's sounds so good.

Too bad my daydream of being ravished by my best friend stopped when I caught eyes with Clare.

I was about to exit the mix before she came but Zane grabbed my hand and gave those irresistible eyes.

Great.

"Hi Zane. Hi Scott, how are you two?"

"We're ok"

"Can I...um, have some time with you, if I'm not disturbing"

"Go, I'll be ok, I really will"

"Ok, yea sure Clare"

"Awesome. We can go that way, the bell hasn't rung yet!"

And there she goes. Oh well, as long as he's ok. Can't have him with me all the time. Before I was about to walk away, Meghan called and I saw her with Arthur and Luis.

I guess I can hang with them for a bit.

We went to the school's garden to sit and chat. Well they wanted to chat with me. I don't know what about.

"So um....we have a question for you..."

Her nervousness made me nervous, what on earth were they gonna ask?

"Arthur..."

"Well Yuh see...Meghan, Luis and I want to know if....you, like Zane...like in a relationship kind of way..."

"Oh..."

My brain scanned for an answer, didn't know how to answer that one. I mean, yes I have looked at him with lustful eyes but...do I like him...

Now my heart is raging on, my hands feel wet and my brain was confused.

NO

"No I don't.....I don't like...him..."

"Are...are you sure, cause I mean, you look like you are in love or something"

"Well...why do you ask?"

"We were just curious is all, like Meghan said, we think gay or bisexual people are cute, not shaming the straight ones but we love them!"

"Well... I'm not gay, nor am I bi. So..."

"Yea, ok"

"Um.....thanks..."

Did Luis just speak to me?

"Oh....your welcome" his voice sounded really good. A deep one he had.

There question left me thinking.

Do I love him?

.....NAHHHHHHH!

Just lust.

Anyway, the bell went. Time for class. Up first. Geography. With Mr. Reed.

He was a good teacher. Not just for the subject, but to me. He understood my situation cause he told me he was kinda like me in high school.

We talked awhile and formed a student-teacher bond. It was nice to at least have one of the staff members acknowledge my existence.

For this class I had to sit in the front, and luckily, Zane was right next to me, but I don't like the front. Too much attention when students look this way.