1.

A.N - Thank you to the reader who let me know that because of editing Jin's part went missing. I've added it back from my original draft. Thank you and please keep enjoying the story. 

I was waiting eagerly for my turn, I felt that being the last in line was both a blessing and a curse. Blessing as I maybe able to get more attention from them and a curse as I could not wait for my turn to come, plus I didn't want them to stay long as they must have had a tiring concert and may also have a flight to catch the very next day.

Finally it was my turn, I felt butterflies in my stomach but I took a deep breathe and greeted Suga who was first in line, 

"Namaste Suga, I am Sara. I've come from India for the concert and meet and greet." Suga's eyes widened in surprise and he was like you're a foreigner but you speak korean so good! I blushed as he complimented me and signed my album. I told him that I was very passionate about learning the language and also planned to visit Seoul and maybe see them live again. He also asked me how I got to come to their meet and greet since it was only allowed for Japanese residents but I simply told him I had won a pass from Big Hit themselves to attend this fan signing.

I was so happy that I learnt the language just in time when the competition was announced and here I was happily able to communicate with them. After Suga it was JHope who was next to him and I greeted him almost the same as I did previously chatted with him a little bit and complimented his dancing style. 

Jin was his charming self as usual, I complimented him on his heavenly vocals and he complimented me back on my fashion. I also thanked him because he had helped me alot with my confidence and he smiled and said he was glad. Next was Jimin who was just staring at me cutely first and then he looked down at my hands and I noticed he was focusing on my hand.

"You want to see who has the bigger hand don't you?" and he nodded, I placed my hand into his and he smiled because my hand was of course tinier than his. All the guys laughed when they saw this and I just blushed and next was V, he gave me a high five and signed my album with his and my name with a heart.

After we had a little chat he then passed my album to the one person I was most nervous to meet - Jungkook as he was my bias and the one I loved and admired the most. He greeted me with his perfect smile and asked how I was and if I enjoyed the concert or not to which I only responded with a big smile and nodded my head. He chuckled as he saw how nervous I was to speak with him and told me to relax while grabbing my hand, warmth spread all over my body and I nodded my head again and told him that I really like his voice & am a big fan of his dancing. as well.

Lastly I greeted RM and he asked me many questions as to what I do and what I want to become. I told him I was a stylist but was pursuing my masters in management to which he replied;

"Really? I really like your style to be honest, you know what you should work with us"

"Oh thank you so much" I said blushingly.

"Guys what do you think should she join our team?" RM asked the rest of the members, to which they replied yes which made me blush even more.

Just as I was about to say something their manager came in and told me it was time to go end the event so I just waved them goodbye and walked back to my seat.

I didn't stay till the very end as I wanted to go back and rest. I had a flight to Singapore the next day, my cousin is getting married and he wants me to come early and help him with the preparations and choreograph a dance for him with his to be wife.

Next Day, 

I am so exhausted from yesterday but thankfully the flight isn't too long and I will have plenty of time to rest before I start preparing for the wedding. Thanks to my cousin and to be sister in law who love me so much I'm flying first class which I did tell them not to but they insisted only because I was coming a whole month early to help them.

As soon as I settled in my seat, there was a lot commotion and as I turned around to see who it is, I was so shocked. What are they doing here? don't they like fly privately? oh my god if they see me they will totally think I'm like those crazy fans. I quickly cover myself up with the blanket and pretend to sleep, I hear someone saying "oh they're already asleep? must be someone from the staff."

No way this is happening to me not like this!!! I can't believe the guys I idolise would be sitting next to me. I hope I don't think of me in the wrong way if they see me, slowly I fall asleep with these thoughts taking over my head.

Jungkook's POV:

That Indian girl she hasn't left my mind since last night. She was so beautiful I couldn't take my eyes of her last night and when she let me hold her hand it felt so good, it was cute how she was nervous but when she blushed she looked 10 times more cuter. I hope I see her again sometime soon whether in concert, in other meet and greet or somewhere else just as long as I get to see her and maybe get to know her a little better. I know I just met her last night but something tells me that she's worth it and won't be with me just for the reasons we don't get into relationships or just don't get to make it official.

"Jungkook are you ready? we're getting late." we're flying commercial today again since we only came to Japan and now we're heading to Singapore to shoot our Summer Package and some merch items and then from there we will fly private again because of safety.

As usual Hobi hyung and Jin hyung start fooling around like always, many heads turn towards us but I think I saw someone familiar but maybe I'm just tired from last night. I quickly headed towards my seat and I saw that there was already someone there asleep, at first I assumed it was one of our staffs but they don't really sit here unless its our manager but whatever I need to get some sleep too.

Just as I was about to dose off a head landed on my shoulder and it startled me, I turned and was met with a surprise. It's her! the girl from last night but what is she doing here? Is she also travelling to Singapore or is she following us? But oh my god she looks adorable sleeping I can't wake her up and ask her all this seems like she's tired as well. I'll just have to wait until we land and with that I settle her and get to sleep myself.

I am shaken awake by Jimin hyung telling me that we're about to land and with that she wakes up as well. She looks up confused but then her eyes go wide and she starts crying and apologising. Wait a minute why is she crying? Hyung looks at me confused and then his brain registers who she is I tell him that I will handle this and he shouldn't worry. He gives me nod and heads back to his seat where I could totally hear him telling everything to Taehyung hyung and then to Hoseok hyung. I roll my eyes at them and turn to the girl sitting next to me.

"Please stop crying and look at me" I say to her and she looks at me with her big eyes still shedding tears but at least it's silent. "Answer me honestly okay? are you following us? don't worry nothing will happen to you but please tell me"

"N-no I'm not I had no idea you will be on the flight. I'm just travelling there because my cousin lives there and he is getting married. I was also surprised to see you all here since I know you all usually don't fly commercially because of these reasons only. I promise I'll be out of your way as soon as we land." I don't know why my heart particularly didn't like the last line but its a relief she's not like those fans.

Namjoon hyung came just as I was about to reply and he assures he saying its okay and he believes her since this wasn't on our official schedules which army usually know about. I see relief in her eyes when he said that but I could see that she was still feeling a bit sad. As soon as we landed she got up and left the plane quickly, I didn't like that because it might be the last time I see her but then again maybe this is for the best.