10.

Jungkook's POV

I'm so happy my princess is here to see me and she also agreed to come with me to Busan! My mom's literally been asking me about it for months and now we're finally going plus I missed both of my parents so much.

All of my friends also liked her a lot and told me that they're happy that I found someone nice and genuine. My princess looked so cute when she was feeling tipsy and made such cute gestures, like I can't believe she tried aegyo when we were in the car and I have it all on my phone. I'm going to tease her later about that.

Right now we're about halfway to Busan and we make a stop at a burger place. I was about to get out and get something for use when she stopped me and said that she will go and I should stay in the car since it's not safe for me to step out and someone could recognize me even with the mask.

It made me smile because she really does care about me a lot.

I try to hand her my wallet but she shakes her head and quickly gets out so that I don't try to hand it to her again. I call my dad to let him know we'll be there in an another 2 hours and we've stopped for some burgers on the way. He really tells me to hurry up as they can't wait to meet Sara making me chuckle.

We both enjoy our meal and get back on the road, just like I said in about 2 hours we were there. I park the car and turn towards Sara, I see her getting nervous but I just give her a gentle smile and grab her hand

We both walk up towards the door when it flies open and my mom comes rushing out and hugs the both of us.

She greets us both excitedly and hugs Sara once again making her finally a little less nervous than she was before. I get our bags out of the car while they both go inside and meet with my dad.

We all talk for a while as my parents get to know her and also ask how I've been doing before mom tells us to go and freshen up a little and then come out for dinner.

I lead her to our room and I see her eyes wondering around my room.

"So this is where the Jeon Jungkook grew up?" she asks me with a little smile.

"Pretty much before I left to join Bighit. Oh it feels so good to be back here. I've missed all of this so much." I sigh as I lay down on my bed.

We both actually ended up taking a little nap since we were both so tired from travelling.

The dinner was absolutely the best part of the entire day, mom's cooking, dad's grilled meat and my princess helping out and enjoying herself.

After dinner I took Sara out for a walk and show her some things. The way she walked around looking at the city in an awe while we held hands was something I've always imagined I would do with the one I love.

I suddenly stop and pull her towards me in a kiss, oh I've become so addicted to those lips, addicted to her overall. I genuinely love this girl so much that I really want us to have a future together. I know that's a big thing to think of for the both of us but now I do see it so I'm not that scared.

We stayed in Busan for a week and now it was time to head back. I wish I could just pause time and never go back because honestly this week has been so perfect that I never wanted to leave but sadly we have to.

I hug my parents goodbye and they both whispered something in my ear that made me break out in the biggest grin I could ever support.

Although there were some tears involved to and promises made that I know I will be able to fulfill in time. We both make our way back the city

"I had so much fun this week! Thanks for inviting me out here, I'll never forget this trip." She tells me smiling.

"No thank you for coming out here with me and speaking of my parents really loved you and they said to bring you again if I can and when I visit." I tell her and see her blushing.

The rest of the drive back I could only think about what my parents said when we were leaving. They told me they loved her a lot and if in future we were to take things forward I have their blessing which I actually have to confess is almost exactly what her parents told me as well when we were alone for a minute back then.

I think we're still young yes but I really want to keep her around me forever. I have completely lost my heart to this girl and I hope it's the same from her side.

 I have completely lost my heart to this girl and I hope it's the same from her side