7.

The day has come for them to leave, the boys want me to come with them to the airport and Jungkook basically wouldn't leave my side plus I was anyway going to go.

On the way to the airport, I'm suddenly reminded of that day and I laugh startling Kook. He asks me why was I laughing and I told him that how a month ago this journey from the airport to hotel was so different to the one right now. He laughs remembering and teases me how shy I was and oh how I was shedding tears in the plane. I playfully hit his shoulder saying even though I wasn't a crazy obsessive fan, he should still be careful of him and the others.

"Thank you for making this the best trip of my life princess and I loved the surprise you gave us yesterday. I can't believe my girlfriend's so talented." He said and I look down blushing remembering the events from yesterday.

Basically, yesterday being their last day, I had taken a whole day off from the wedding to spend time with them since they were going to leave today. They all really wanted to spend some time with me more since only Kook got to see me the most. So I planned a few surprises for them.

One was me cooking for them again, second was pool party and third was a little performance I had prepared. Kook wanted to see me dancing again and in his words 'Hoseok hyung really wants to learn with you, so I was thinking we all should get a lesson.' I raised my eyebrow at him and ask if this was a way for him to just get me to dance again.

So I was going to let them have some fun with a little good old Bollywood but then I also convinced them to give me a few lessons on one of their own songs to which they did agree. It was my way of pretending to learn so that when they expect me to show I can do it with the confidence they give me. I chose the song on which I knew the choreography by heart and let me tell you the reactions made it absolutely worth it.

Thankfully I had managed to pull off the day without any hurdles and it had been perfect. I felt more close to the rest of them and they all said that they were going to miss me once they go back but they made me promise to call them as well and not just Kook. He pouted and said that I should call him more than his hyungs to which we all laughed.

But I wasn't done with my surprise, I had one more for him. When everyone went off to sleep, I took him back to the studio and made him sit. He looked at me confused but I gave him a small smile and the music started. I saw his eyes going wide when he heard it and saw him support a small grin all throughout the performance. I was dancing to Begin. The one song which he had danced so amazingly and it had taken me about a long time to learn and I still am not at his level. As soon as the song ended he rushed towards me and picked me up his arms, kissing me.

He said he was so proud of me for attempting it for him, I told him that it was this performance of his that had made me fell in love with him which made him chuckle a little but he kissed me once again. He made love to me all night again resulting in us getting a little late for the next morning.

I joined them for breakfast and the whole morning he didn't leave me alone and basically demanded me to come with him the airport and I told him I was going to come with him, amused with his pouty self.

Now we're at the airport and I'm hit with a wave of sadness because now it really does feel real that he's leaving me.

I don't when I would be able to next meet him in person and I know we can see each other through multiple ways but being with him physically would be the best. We walk in hand-in hand since thankfully there was no press because they again didn't know about when they were going to leave even though they knew that they were here.

I hugged all of the other members and said my goodbyes, leaving him for last. I looked up at him with a small smile even though I bet I have tears in my eyes but I didn't want to cry in front of him, he just pulled me in for hug and we both hugged each other a little too tight. I was pulled back from the hug only to have him give me a long lingering kiss.