53

I lay sobbing in the persons arms till the tears no longer came, they dried up completely but I still felt so so sad.
Why?
Why?

"Y/n..  you need to prepare for the ending ceremony."
His voice was low and calming, his hands slowly racking through my hair.

I just nod numbly before getting up, part of my body pop and crack as I finally move for the first time in awhile.
I get a good look at my saviour only to find out it was Shinso, aka purple man.
I feel a rush of embarrassment rush over me, and I quickly try to hid my body as the jacket had stayed on the ground when I stood.
"T-thank you.. I have-... I have to go now."
I sprint out of the room and slip into a bathroom to change, after I changed back into the only piece of clothing I had left which was Todorokis jacket I shuffle silently into the class waiting area.
"Y/n! We've been looking all over for you! Where have you been?!"
Kirishima bounced up to me giving me a brief hug, the concern written clearly all over his face.

"I-... I don't know."
My voice was hoarse, scratchy and not like my normal smooth sultry tone.
He wraps an arm around me and takes me to my seat, he sits me down before handing me his bag.
I don't speak but shoot a confused look at him.

"I uh-.. we saw uhm.. stuff when you had you fight... and I think you need..uhm clothes-"
He says a small blush on his cheeks, I just tense as my face lights up. Wait everyone saw?

"I-I'm sorry.. but did everyone..see?"
Kirishima nods hesitantly before I curl up into a ball of embarrassment.
Today just couldn't get any worse.

But Oh how wrong was I.