Moving in

Charlis pov: "wake up wake up wake up!" Dixie screams at me as I open my eyes at 4 A.M in the morning. I say "what?!" And them instantly remember that we're moving into the hype house today so I hop up and get ready to go to the airport. I throw on some lululemon leggings and a sweatshirt and grab all 3 of my suitcases and head downstairs and to Dixie and leave for the Airport. My parents never really cared about me and Dixie and we're always at work so they were fine with us moving. We hopped in the Uber and drove to the airport. We let Thomas know and then got on our plane. I slept most of the way and had a nightmare while asleep.

Charlis pov of nightmare: a guy was slapping, punching, and kicking me

Dixies POV: I wake up with charli crying next to me on the plane and say "did you have another nightmare char?" She replied with "yes" I hugged her and sat back in my own seat.

Charlis pov: once Dixie sat back down I didn't go back to sleep and we still had 2 hours left. I just thought about life and stuff. (Time skip 2 hours later) we are getting off the plane and chase and Thomas are waiting at the terminal I run up to chase and say "hey I've missed you" and he replied with same thing while we were hugging. Me and chase are besties but we both feel a different way. We quit hugging and I hugged Thomas then chase went to grab my luggage and I said "thank you!" When we got into the car me and chase sat next to each other and chase said in a whisper "hey charls have you been crying?" I replied looking away "um no" and we were just silent for the rest of the trip. We got to the hype house and said "hi" to everyone we had seen each other a lot and I've know everyone about a month. (This is set in December) I went up to my room and started unpacking and then took a nap since I was super tired. When I woke up I went down stairs  and Thomas called a hype house meeting. He said we're having a party tonight with a bunch of TikTokers to introduce the hype house to everyone. Everyone was fine with it so I went upstairs and got ready I wore a tight black dress that went to my thighs and wore heels and threw some makeup on and straightened my hair. Then I went downstairs.

Chases POV: me and charli are besties but we both like each other we just haven't really talked about it. Charli walked down stairs looking stunning as usual. The party started a few minutes later and I was having a great time.

Charlis pov: I went to go grab some punch and this guy that looked at least 25 came up to me and said "hey pretty little thing wanna come with me?!" I said "no" and quickly left and sat somewhere alone. Then he came up to me again and sat down and put his hand on my thigh and then made me get up and walk with him to a bedroom I was not having it and in-front of everyone I drop kicked him and screamed "don't ever touch me like that again and get the idea out of your head"  everyone went silent and chase started walking towards me when the guy punched me in the face which caused me to pass out and I was on the ground and don't remember anything after that. I woke up on the couch and every guest was gone and chase, Thomas, Dixie, Avani, and Addison all around me. I said ouch while rubbing the bruise on my cheek that chase had a ice pack on. I said wait where is chase quickly responded "don't worry char he's in jail." I said "oh okay" Dixie said "no way my little sis would let that happen again" and then suddenly noticed that everyone was around and I said "Dixie!" And chase said "wait what again?!" And I quickly got up and while I was I turned around while crying "Dixie If you open your mouth again I will never speak speak to after this" and ran upstairs while crying.

Chases POV: when I heard that I was in shock and said "wait what again?!" And charli ran upstairs and told Dixie to basically shut up. I ran after her and knocked on her door and I heard crying and said "char can you please open up?!" She continued crying and I felt so bad for her I said the same thing again and she finally opened the door and went back on her bed and continued crying. I said "charli what's wrong what happened?!" in a gentle tone.