I like you

Chases pov: charli and me made out for a while and then I pulled away because I knew it couldn't go anywhere. I enjoy the touch of her lips on mine it's special. As I pulled away we both blushed and I rubbed her cheek. I said "charls what are we?" She said "um I don't know do you wanna be my boyfriend?!" I basically hopped up and said "of course baby" she kissed me and she smiled through the kiss so I found opportunity to take advantage and slip my tongue into her mouth and she smiled even more and climbed into my lap and straddled me we made out for a while and then Dixie walked into the room as we were making out and she was on my lap. Dixie said "what the fuck charli!" And pulled her off of me.

Charlis pov: Dixie walked in and said "what the fuck charli!" And pulled me off of chase I said "Dixie get the fuck out of my room" and Dixie responded and said "oh so you can be a slut and fuck chase even more" chase stood up and said "woah woah woah we were just kissing okay Dixie?" I screamed and said at Dixie "it doesn't even matter Dixie it's not like I'm a virgin!" And Dixie walked out and said "charli your a hoe" I sat down on the bed and just put my hands on my face I said to chase "it's impossible for me to be a slut or a hoe" chase said "how?" I said "every single intimate moment I've ever experienced I was being raped" he rubbed my back. Me and chase laid down and watched Netflix and then I kissed chase and climbed on top of him. The kiss turned into a make out and i went to go remove my top and chase said "wait charls I wanna wait a bit longer okay?!" I said "okay but I'm still going to make out with you" and then I kissed him again and we went back to cuddling.