Fight

Charlis pov: me and chase walked down stairs after we finished the movie and as I was walking down dixie saw me and said "hey guys guess what!" Everyone in the hype house said "what" Dixie said "I caught charli and chase making out an hour ago" I blushed and so did chase. We continued walking down the stairs and everyone was like "are you guys dating?!" We just ignored them we grabbed a bag of chips and sat down on the couch where Dixie was but we were not near her and Dixie said "oh look it's charli the slut" I got mad this time and said "Dixie shut the hell up I know your not used to me having a boyfriend for reasons we all know because of you. And I'm sorry that your lonely so you are mad that I have a boyfriend" I snapped.  She said "I'm not lonely charli! And you deserved to get raped so many times!" I stood up super mad I said "I deserved it? Getting raped 14 times in one month at 12 crying myself to sleep hoping that he wouldn't come back and sneak though my window. Do you know how painful it was Dixie? Go fuck yourself you should never wish that upon anyone!" I sat back down and chase squeezed my hand. Dixie snapped back and said "charli you should listen to the comments your always crying about and go do it yourself" I ran upstairs crying.

Chase POV: charli ran up the stairs crying and I don't know what Dixie meant about the comments but then I went up the stairs to charlis room and as I did that Avani yelled at Dixie saying "what the fuck Dixie you know you just told your sister to kill herself?" Then I started darting up the stairs and into charlis room.

Charlis POV: I went in my room and started to have an anxiety attack and I couldn't breathe i was crying so hard and chase walked in my room and grabbed me off the ground and put me into his arms and pulled me into a hug and I said "chase my fucking sister just told me to kill myself I should just listen to her" chase replied and said "no charli don't think like that I think she's just having a bad day" I agreed and then he stood me up and hugged me.