Trust

Charlis POV: I wake up in chases arms and get up fast and he says "what's wrong charli?!" I think on what to say and I just walk out of the room feeling bad leaving him. I could tell he was confused I just got really scared.

Chases pov: "charli hopped up out of bed and ran out of the room." I told Dixie she replied and said "chase she got scared because most of the guys that have been in her life have treated her horribly" I instantly run up stairs to the TikTok bathroom where she is and I say "hey charls" she said "hey" and looked down she said "sorry please don't be mad" as she was walking backwards away from me. I realized how much she has been through and how scared she was I noticed if she made one mistake in her past relationship she got physically punished. I said "charli I need you to understand something okay?!" She nodded and  I said "I would never think about hurting you char. I would never lay my hand on a girl. And whoever did in the past is a coward" she teared up and hugged me tight. I hugged her back and she said "No one has ever said that to me before chase thank you" I pull her out of the hug and we're face to face and she kisses me her plush pink lips against mine and I kiss back. She pulls away and smiles and says "you want to go to dunkin with me?!" I reply "how could I resist char?" She smiles and walks down stairs with me holding my hand. We ask if anyone wants to go but no one did so it was just us and we got to dunkin and we got our coffee and food. We sat down and dunkin and she says "okay now can we talk about ourselves but just exclude the bad stuff because we have had enough negative for one day" and she giggled I laughed and started talking.