Whatever

Charlis pov: chase pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back chase said "charls your beautiful inside and out and your an amazing human. Don't listen to those comments" I shook my head and said "she's not like this usually I don't know why she's acting so bad" chase said "maybe just give her some space okay?" I nodded and gave him a peck on the cheek and I just sat there with him. Avani barged in and said "hey Dixie just left to go on a walk and calm down she said she will be gone for an hour or two" me and chase shook our heads and I said "thanks" I looked at chase and said "you wanna go swimming?" He said "it's a little cold how about the hot tub?" I nodded and i said "okay I'm gonna go get my swimsuit on" and I smiled he said "same" we walked out of the bathrooms at the same time and he saw my revealing bikini that i would never wear in public and smiled and said "your beautiful" I said "shut up handsome" we held hands and walked into the hot tub and when we got in I looked at him and went closer and smiled he did the same and he put his hands on my waist and I put my hands on his neck. I pushed my lips on his and made out with him we made out for a while and went back inside to take showers. As I got out of the shower I checked my phone while still in a towel and checked Instagram and there was something I was tagged on on 500 times and I clicked on it and it was a leaked pic of me and chase making out. I screamed "chase" he came when we were both still in our towels "what happened babe?" He said I showed him the picture and he said "don't worry about what others think babe. But we have to find out who's watching us because that's really creepy" I nodded and then we both noticed we were still in our towels and we blushed and smiled.