Truth revealed

Charlis POV: "charli what's wrong what happened?!" I heard chase say while I was sobbing I just ignored him while still crying. He asked multiple more times so I finally said "fine chase!" And said "um when i was 12 my dads best friend" I continued crying and then said "He raped me throughout a whole month 14 times and then I finally said something but I was just so scared and only my family knows" I cried and said "then in September I started a relationship with a guy named Paul and he beat me till I almost died and he raped me multiple times but only family knows about that also and dixie really was my only support system through all of this because my parents basically hate me and Dixie so yeah" I said all In one breath and continued crying. Chase looked like he was in absolute shock and he gave me a big hug and whispered in my ear "char I won't tell anyone okay?!" She replied with "thank you chase I just hate talking about it and I know I have trust issues and trust me my dad and mom never fail to tell me." He hugged me tighter gripping my waste I cried into chase I feel like he actually gets me.

Chases POV: I felt so bad for charli the amount of things that happened to her and how bad they were was crazy I hugged her and told her a bunch of stuff that I actually meant. She cried into me and I just rubbed her hair. We watched a movie together she seemed a little distant from me so I said "char you know you can cuddle me right?" She replied "I know" and she scooted in to me and we cuddled she drifted off to sleep after she did I got out of her bed and walked down stairs everyone looked at me in shock. I said "what?!" Addison said "umm Dixie told all of us everything" I replied in shock "what the fuck Dixie she didn't even want to tell me let's alone everyone else!" And I said it a bit too loud because charli came downstairs in shock and said "Dixie I asked one thing of you and this is what you do?!" She started crying and said "Fuck you" and ran upstairs I went after her and grabbed her hand and pulled her into the TikTok bathroom and she said while crying "I asked one thing of her I don't want people looking at me differently!" I hugged her and Dixie walked in and said "charli I'm sorry" and charli stood up crying and said "I asked one thing of you and you couldn't even keep that a secret! It's not like when we were kids and I got mad at you for telling mom I ate ice cream for dinner or drank soda after 8! Dixie I have real feelings and I didn't want anyone to know I told chase because he sees right through me and knows when I am lying! Dixie I don't want to see you go away!" Dixie did and I just held charli in my arms this girl is so strong. I said "char let's lay down okay?!"  She nodded and we went to her room and she drifted off in my arms but this time I didn't leave I stayed and fell asleep with her.