IMPORTANT

Hello all. I've been thinking about how to write this for a while without sounding like a bitch. But I've been stressing over school and some court stuff and I'm an adult with actual responsibilities like car payments, rent, gas, credit cards etc. Many of you (maybe not in this story) have been pushing for me to update, uPdAtE, and UPDATE!

I appreciate it but I really want you to shut up, sHuT uP, SHUT UP. I started this in highschool but I noticed I haven't been focusing as much in my studies because I prioritized your happiness over my career and I realized that's not okay. Most of you don't even vote.

I do wanna thank the few people who have been patient and have told me to rest and not force myself but the majority doesn't agree with that and it's so hard for me to not get upset. Some of you actually dm me and you don't leave me alone and I get so furious.  I'm sorry for ending all the books like this, but I have no more motivation and I don't feel like dealing with this shit anymore. I hope you understand and if you get offended then I mean if the shoe fits then wear it because you most likely either dmed me or commented for me to continue without even considering the situation I've been in.

Thank you and I'm ready to close this chapter of my life ❤️