Eight

"Maria wake up." I was lightly shaken, "Go away Samantha you make breakfast this time." I mumble and put the cover over my head. I heard a chuckle and it wasn't Samantha. I immediately sat up but I hit my head hard and I heard a groan. I put the blanket down and I saw Joel rubbing his forehead. "Ouch that hurt." He said. "Are you okay Babygirl?" He asked and pushed my hair away from my face and he examined my forehead. I didn't know how to act, or what to say. "Good morning Mr. Pimentel." I cleared my throat. "Good morning princess." He smiled and sat at the foot of my bed. He was wearing his work out clothes. "I'm sorry I woke up late, I'll go make breakfast right now." I yawned and he shook his head. "It's okay, don't worry about it. I have a surprise for you." He said and I raised a brow, "what kind of surprise." I asked. "I'm taking you outside today for a jog in the forest." He said and I smiled. "Really??" I asked again. "Really." He smiled. "Go get dressed in comfy clothes so we can go." He said and I nodded. He stood up and gave me a small smile before walking out of my room.

I quickly got up and looked through my clothes and I found some work out clothes similar to Joel's. I quickly changed and I ran downstairs to the kitchen. There I saw Joel making a protein shake..? "Where's Samantha? Is she joining us?" I asked, "No she's sleeping, I woke you up extra early so by the time we're back she'll have breakfast ready." He said and I nodded. "So it'll just be us?" I asked and he handed me a shake.

"Yes just us."

I gulped, I was going to the forest with Joel. Will he kill me? "Come on let's go." He smacked my butt and walked past me. "Excuse me sir." I sassed and he chuckled. "come on." He took my hand and we were at the front door. He unlocked it and opened it for me, I slowly took a step out and I took a deep breath.

This was the first time I've been outside for who knows how long. I was never one to like the outdoors. But I took it for granted. I saw men in black at the front gates of Joel's elite mansion. See even if I tried I couldn't escape. I don't plan on staying here, I'll find a way. Even if that means I have to kiss Joel's ass.

"Feels nice to be outside doesn't it?" He asked and stood next to me, I turned my head to him and nodded. "Thank you." I said. He took a sip of his protein shake and he wiped his mouth. "Come on let's go walk." He said.

I did as told and if he walked fast then I walked fast if he cooled down then I cooled down. "So tell me a bit about yourself." He said and sat on a tree stump. There was a thin trail going down the hill we were on back to the mansion. I was lowkey scoping the area for any hiding places. "What is this a date?" I asked and covered my mouth. "Eh I wish it was but I know you're not that kind of girl. Especially why would you want to go in a date with someone like me." He shrugged and grabbed a stick to scrape off the mud from the bottom of his precious Nike running shoes. His whole demeanor was different. He actually sounded slightly depressed. For a second I was actually a bit sorry for him.

I didn't know what to say. How do you reject your captor? "Here let's play a game." I told him and he looked up. "A game? What are we seven?" He scoffed and I rolled my eyes. "So do you want to play?" I asked, he squinted his eyes at me. "Sure...what game?" He asked, i walked close to him and I touched his head. "Tag you're it!" I yelled and I ran down the path. "Oh you're gonna get it!" He yelled playfully and I heard his footsteps behind me I laughed and I ran to the back of the mansion to scope the area more. I don't think I ever ran as fast as my life. So that Joel doesn't get the idea that I'm trying to run away I yelled "Catch me if you can!" But before I knew it, I trip over my own feet and I fell in water. I immediately moved my arms and kicked my legs but then realized it was a very small pond. "Maria are you okay?!" I heard Joel and he ran in the water to help me up. "Yeah I'm fine." I mumbled and I strained the water out of my hair. I felt something graze my shin, I looked down and screamed. I immediately jumped like a cat when they see a cucumber (look it up) on Joel and he barley caught me.

"What are those?!" I yelped, "Those are koi fish." He chuckled. And I sighed of relief. "Never knew you had Ichthyophobia." He said. "Itchy what a what?" I asked. "Phobia of fish." He said and I shook my head. "I'm not scared of fish." I argued. "Oh really well let me just." He bent down and my back would hit the water with the koi. "Okay okay stop!" My right arm was wrapped around his shoulders and my left was tangled in his hair. I pulled his hair in order for him to go back up and I all of a sudden heard a moan right in my ear. It finally occurred to me that he had his firm large hands on my butt with my crotch grazed over his buldge. Our chests were touching and I could feel his breath on my neck. My heart started beating fast.

"Mr. Pimentel i think we should head back inside." I said and he walked out of the puddle. He set me down and I immediately started walking back to the mansion. He was following close behind and we didn't say another word to eachother.

Before we entered Joel stopped me, "I need your help with some paper work. I'll have Samantha bring breakfast to my office so after you shower just go straight there." He said and I nodded and disappeared upstairs.

Ooo steamy shit up here 👀
But sorry it's short.