Three

"Wake up!" I heard and my face was wet. I sat up quickly and I glared at the person in front of me. It was Samantha. Samantha was in my position a few years back and supposedly Joel grew very fond of her so she's like his little pet which is disgusting. I can easily tell she's madly in love with him by the way she reacted towards me when Joel introduced us to eachother last night.

"Joel is an early bird and you need to make sure his breakfast is ready by the time he comes down." She said and left with the spray bottle of water she wet me with. I quickly got ready in whatever Joel told her to bring me, everything was big. She was a pretty thick boned girl but I tied the jogging leggings and the t shirt. My glasses were still missing, I showered last night so all I needed was the clothes. I had no shoes but Joel told me he was going to get me proper clothes soon.

I made my way down the grand stair case carefully since I was freaking blind and I didn't feel like falling. I made my way to the kitchen and I was shocked I remember where to go. I'm not an idiot I've been keeping a close eye to see where I can escape. Joel told me that he has cameras everywhere and that if I were to escape he'd make me a lab rat. What experiments does he do anyways?

"You take forever." Samantha said as she sat on the breakfast bar. "Okay what do i have to do." I asked ignoring her statement when I only took ten minutes, "Joel likes to eat two eggs, a bagel, some sausage, and a small salad because he works out and he needs that for his beautiful muscles." She sighed happily in the end. I rolled my eyes and I went to the fridge to make what she asked. "Spinach isn't what he normally eats—" she said and I shushed her. "Let me make his food, if he likes it then he'll like it if he doesn't then he doesn't." I told her and she scowled at me. "Do you like him or something?" She asked, "No I don't. I was engaged before I was...ya know." I mumbled and she nodded. "How was it like being engaged?" She asked, "Well I was only engaged for a month but I lived with Chris for almost four years, we had a house, cars, and even a puppy together." I rambled and I felt a tear stream down my face.

We heard Joel's loud footsteps and I quickly wiped my tears. "Hurry up and serve his plate!" She hissed and she poured coffee in a mug. I quickly grabbed the two plates and when I walked to the dining room I made eye contact with Joel, I was blind but I could tell. He sat at the head of the table and i placed his plates there along with the utensils. Samantha came and brought his coffee.

"Sit." He told us so we sat, i was on his left and Samantha on his right. He took a bite of the eggs and he nodded and looked at Samantha. "Very impressive, they're really good today. Good job Samantha." He said, I was expecting her to be honest and say I actually made them but she didn't. "Oh you're welcome, Mr. Pimentel. May i ask how long you'll be working out so I can get your bath ready for you?" She asked and batted her eyelashes and I knew what that meant. Joel sleeps with her. Joel kind of ignored her and he continued to eat, she looked at me and I mouthed "I made the food." But she rolled her eyes. "Have you both eaten already?" He asked, "Yes, Maria and I both ate already." I looked at her again angrily. I haven't eaten. Now I realized that when I was making Joel's food she was just eating at the breakfast bar. "Calm down, I'll handle it." She mouthed but I rolled my eyes this time.

"That's good, remember to always eat before you make me something because I need you both to be healthy in case I need you." Right when he said that my stomach growled loud and he stopped eating, they both looked at me and Samantha made a face. "Have you eaten?" He asked me, "No, sir." I responded carefully. He looked at Samantha and she was sweating, "Why haven't you eaten? I thought Samantha was going to teach you how to run things here so you both can help eachother out." He said and he looked me again, "Samantha was eating cereal and I was making your breakfast, i didn't know I was supposed to eat before you or else I would have eaten cereal too while cooking." I said softly, he grabbed the salad plate and he put salad on his other plate. He split the food in half between both plates.

He stood up and walked to the kitchen and came back with a fork, placed the fork on the plate and he slid the plate to me. "Eat." He told me and I nodded and took a bite of the salad. He looked at me for a moment then he looked at Samantha. "Samantha what do I do to liars?" He asked, "I'm so sorry—" "What do i do to liars?" He raise his voice but looked at his plate. All I did was watch while I stuffed my face with the egg. "Y-you beat them or test them." She stuttered and my eyes widened. What the heck did I do? Samantha is a jerk but I mean...he seems a little harsh if it was a small lie.

"Go to the lab, I'll deal with you later." He said and her eyes widened, "No no—please Joel—" "What did you call me?!" He raised his voice again, "I'm sorry I just—"

Smack

Damn even I winced, "Go to the fucking lab before I pull you by the hair over there." He said and she stood up with her hand on her cheek and she was gone. He turned to me but I just looked down when I ate, I didn't want to make him even more mad. "Why didn't you speak up when I praised her for the food, or when I asked if you both ate?" He asked, "I don't know, she mouthed for me to stay silent so I trusted her." I said honestly. "Okay well I need you to speak up next time, you got it?" He asked and I nodded, he looked at me annoyed and I quickly said.

"Yes sir."

"Good girl."

Please like, comment, and share! 🌻

That's Samantha

Okay okay, I love her with my heart but she gonna be a little bitch in dis story.

Christian Nodal is my Mexican daddy 🤤

K bye.