Seven

I had to keep my composure as I briefly saw what Joel and the rest of the boys did to the poor prisoners. They were brought in one by one then taken to a different facility outside Joel's mansion. "Babygirl I'm thirsty can you bring me water?" I heard that annoying voice. "Richard only I can call her that. If I hear it again I'm kicking you out." Joel neared us. "Babygirl, can you bring us water?" Joel asked me and he placed a strand of hair behind my ear. "Yes sir.." I removed his hand and I basically ran out of the lab.

Samantha was pushed to the side because the other guys can't stand her. She was simply cleaning around here and there or in her room reading...doesn't it ever get boring here? I was lost in my thoughts and I hopped off the bottom step. I made my way to the kitchen and I was playing with the sleeve of my shirt because it was being weird.

I grabbed the water jug in the fridge since we don't have water bottles. I grabbed glass cups and I placed them in a tray. As I poured water in each cup and I felt arms wrap around my waist and my back was pushed against someone's chest. "Mr. Pimentel, stop. We talked about this." I  warned. "I'm not Joel." The voice said and I looked down and I saw the tattooed arms.

"Mr. Camacho please let go of me." I freaked out and tried to pry his hand away, "Why? Is Joel going to get mad?" He teased, "I have feelings you know. I don't feel comfortable so let go. I did the same thing with Mr. Pimentel. I'm not anyone's toy." I said and I continued to move but his grip tightened. "Richard let go!" I raised my voice and he covered my mouth. "Stay quiet won't ya?" He said annoyed. "Get away." We heard a growl and I swear I thought I was going to pee my pants.

"What the Fuck is your problem Richard." Joel sounded angry and Richard Let go. "I just wanted to have some fun, lighten up dude." He replied and I step back to leave the kitchen. "María Stay." Joel demanded so i did. "What did he do to you?" Joel asked I looked at him then I glanced at Richard. "He covered my mouth and he held me inappropriately and I told him to stop many times."

"You think it's funny taking advantage of girls like that?!" Joel yelled and Richard didn't seem fazed, I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned it was Zabdiel he was trying to comfort me I guess. "Like I said it was a joke." Richard defended. "Well I didn't think it was funny and she sure as hell didn't think it was funny either. That's my girl, she is mine. If I see you talking to her, or looking at her then you're going to be a lab rat you got it?" And he looked away.

"Everyone get out of my kitchen." Joel said and everyone ran away except for me. "Mr. Pimentel I'm sorry for the commotion. I didn't try to provoke him or anythi—" "You're fine Maria, are you okay though?" He asked and he neared me. "I'm fine, just a little shaken." I admitted and he nodded. "I'm sorry María. I'll walk you to your room you can have the rest of the day off." He said and I nodded and we made our way up to my room. "Wait but i have nothing to do...Can i be in Samanthas room?" I asled. "We both know she's not very fond of you....how about you go to my room? I have a TV and you can watch movies?" He asked, I squinted my eyes at him to see if it's just another trick.

"Okay fine. Will you be joining?" I asked, "I got everyone in the lab. Do you want me to join?" He asked with a teasing smile, "No....just asking..." I replied and looked away. He chuckled and he let me in his room. "Get comfy." He said and grabbed the TV remote. He showed me the basics and he kissed my head and was soon gone.

He had a big collection of physical movies, I don't know if he has Netflix or anything. I was watching Dunkirk and watching Harry Styles reminded me of my students in class. They were always obsessed with boybands and they got me into One Direction. I was sitting on his bed, I wasn't under the covers or anything just sitting in the middle.

I heard yelling more specifically Joel's yelling. Did he make Samantha come out? I decided to be a chismosa and I paused the film, I opened a crack of the door and I peeked down the hall. Richard was against the wall and Joel had his hands around his neck.

"Repeat that again you fucking moron!" Joel yelled.

Joel P.O.V~ (oh yes 👀)

Who would fucking dare to take advantage of girls. That's the most disgusting thing in the world. And for Richard to say he'd do it again really made me angry. Out of everyone Maria doesn't deserve any of the shit she goes through. She lost her husband for Christ's sake.

"Don't even blame me because you tried getting at her too." Richard said as he held onto my wrists. I didn't respond and even though his face was red he gave me that stupid smirk. I got even more furious and all of the boys knew to not jump in. "Mr Pimentel you're going to kill him!" I heard a scream and I felt arms wrap and my torso to pull me away. "That's the point—" I said and Erick came in to pull her away.

"Please Mr. Pimentel stop you're going to regret it!" She yelled. Something inside of me told me to stop so I let go and Richard started coughing and he took a deep breath. "If you get in between Joel and Richard you'll end up getting hurt." Erick scolded her, "Murder isn't always the answer. That's all you guys do." She said disappointedly and she pushed Erick's hands away from her and she went back to her room. She slammed the door hard and I sighed and I rubbed my face. "Everyone leave, that's it for today." I said and everyone including Richard left. I really need to do something about him.

When I made sure everyone was gone I made my way to Maria's room. I knocked softly and she mumbled a "who is it?" "Joel." I responded and the door opened and I saw that she was crying. "Why are you crying babygirl?" I asked concerned. "I'm just really scared." She said simply and looked away, she couldn't even look me in the eyes.

And that broke my heart.

"Baby—I'm sorry, I was just angry and I didn't know what to do with Richard." I said honestly, "I can still feel his hands on me." She shuddered and wiped her tears, "I'm really sorry." I told her, "Violence isn't the answer Mr. Pimentel. It'll only cause more chaos." She was right. "I appreciate what you did though." She said and I nodded. "I'm going to go to bed, is that fine?" She asked and I nodded again. I stepped back and she closed the door. I stood there for a second and I sighed. I turned but I heard her twist the door knob, I glanced back and she peeked her head out. "Everything okay?" I asked, she bit her lip and we didn't lose eye contact.

Before I knew it she walked to me and she pulled me down by grabbing my face with her soft hands and kissed my cheek. I placed my hand there and looked at her. She didn't look back and she locked herself in her room again.

I stood there stunned for a bit, my hand never left my cheek. I couldn't stop smiling. I felt arms wrap around me. "Mr Pimentel are you stressed?" Samantha asked and she put her hands under my shirt. Usually I don't mind this but I wasn't in the mood to deal with her. "Not anymore." I responded and I moved her hands away and went to my room.

Please like, comment, and share! 🌻

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever. I haven't had inspiration and sorry if this is trash but I'm working really hard and I think I know where I want to go with this story. Thank you for being patient and if you ever need to talk my dms are open! ✨😌

 Thank you for being patient and if you ever need to talk my dms are open! ✨😌