━━ ONE

━━☆° Bloody noses and Bloody witches

Beatrice had shown up a few months after Sydney Novak and her best friend, Dina, had been been considered as "the new girls" in their school.

Dina's bright personality made the Wallow girl become friends with her almost instantly.

Sydney felt as if Beatrice Wallow was a cool, and a very, VERY pretty girl. When Dina introduced the two girls they both felt awkward. Not as if they hated each other but as if they still had more to learn about each other.

Apparently it took about a week or two to make the two girls to truly connect. Dina was quite satisfied that she had formed their small, little friend group.

The three were inseparable.

For the time they had known each other, of course. The three musketeers. The power puff girls.

Another iconic trio.

-The New Girls-

They didn't choose the title, the kids at school choose the title, to say the least.

The three girls were at the diner where Sydney's mom worked at. They were meeting Dina's new boyfriend, Bradley Lewis, the town's Golden Boy.

He had hit on the Wallow girl a few days after she had been new to the school but she wasn't going to mention that to Dina, no way in hell.

"Do you ever smile?" said Bradley to Sydney, Beatrice couldn't take it anymore she was going to- "is everything okay?" said Dina with hopeful eyes. The dirty blonde felt calm now that her friend had shown her emotions towards the conflict created by the three. "Of course D", Bea said silently, almost apologizing for going off on the teenage boy, even though she didn't.

Blood dripped out of Bradley's nose seconds after. "Are you okay?" Dina was quick to react as the boy panicked, trying to stop the bleeding with napkins.

Strange, Beatrice thought it was strange for the nose bleed to happen right then and there. Right when she was about snap at Bradley. She looked over at the Novak girl who had a look of regret on her face. How weird....

----

The two girls walked home later that disturbing evening, "Okay how about Ghost Busters?" "Seven out of ten i think..." "Sydney! What is wrong with you! Like its nine out of ten for me, i mean..." The girls walked towards Sydney's house after the disaster at the diner. Confusion still played amongst Bea, Sydney knew something, but Bea wasn't going to push it. Instead, they talked about old movies they liked. Both of the girls bonded over silly topics. Sydney still couldn't believe a girl like Bea, liked the same nerdy things as her. It was quite strange but, the dirty blonde grew onto her.

"Hey! Sydney!" Yelled a voice behind the girls, a male voice. Sydney seemed to now who he was. "Hey" Sydney said back awkwardly. "Oh, my leg fell asleep one sec", the curly headed boy said not noticing the Wallow girl quite close towards Sydney. "Anyway, what- oh um. Hello, Stanley Barber", he said, pulling his hand out towards Bea, finally noticing her. "Beatrice Wallow", the girl said introducing herself, "i know" he said rather too quick.

Awkwardness fell between the three after Stanley's response.

In all seriousness Stanley Barber knew who Beatrice Wallow was. He thought she was gorgeous. From her Blue eyes, to her Dirty Blonde hair, he knew damn well who she was. The boy had a crush on the girl ever since she first showed up at school.

"Um. I like your outfit", Bea tried her best to make this as less awkward as possible."You okay?" said Sydney gesturing towards his feet, completely ignoring Bea. "Shoes, who needs em?", Stanley let out a chuckle, hoping one of the girls would laugh along. They didn't. "Can I walk with the two of you?" "Sure".

"So... Bloodwitch, am i right?", Stanley asked awkwardly earning an odd look from Sydney. "That's a terrible name for a band" Sydney said quite harshly. "Never heard of them, are they good?" said the Wallow girl, giving some sympathy towards Stan. "They are only the best!" Stan said happily. "They probably sound like shit".

"Nah, perfect. I have them on vinyl, limited addition, you could come over and listen to them if you'd like, both of you." Stanley suggested hoping to get a response from either of the girls. "We could get high" Stanley stated after suggesting the idea for the two girls to come over.

The Barber boy then took Bea's phone from her back pocket inserting his phone number. "Think about it" he said giving the Wallow girl her phone back.

"See ya Stanley Barber" said Beatrice as he walked away and gave her a faint smile.

Stanley Barber was a little strange, but he was cool.

---

After Beatrice dropped Sydney Novak at her house, Bea finally felt at home, because she arrived at her house. "Mom, Dad, im home!" She yelled while entering the normal suburban home. Being the only child was an okay experience for the girl. She wasn't spoiled, she was raised right by her parents. The girl's family was perfect in the eyes of many, and they were. With her mom being a doctor and her father being the CEO of a small succeeding company, the girl lived a well adjusted life. No pets, no siblings, just her.

"Hello honey, how was your day?" said Lillian Wallow while planting a kiss on her daughter's cheek. "Good", responded the girl with a light smile on her face. "Hey honeycomb, hows it going?" Said her father. Honeycomb was the nickname she was given by him because her actual nickname sounded like Bee. Get it? Bea and Bee. Honey comb? Bea's dad was a fun guy, he had dark brown hair and an enthusiastic personality. "Im good, thanks dad" responded the girl. "I made dinner its in the fridge-" "i think I'll skip dinner mom, thanks" said the young girls rushing towards her room to do who knows what.

That same night Stanley couldn't stop thinking about the young dirty blonde haired girl.

As weird as it would sound, he would blush everytime he thought about her.

Stanley Barber liked Bea Wallow, and no one could tell him otherwise.

----
First chapter is up! Hopefully you guys liked it. It's my first time writing and its going okay. Share what you would like to see from Bea or any of the other characters and i might consider it.
Thank you and goodbye.