━━ TWO

━━☆° As High as a Kite

The day after, Beatrice Wallow woke up to a bright morning. She decided on wearing a nice, flattering dress. It was red with small white flowers all around. It made her feel girly and all but she really needed to hurry up. She was going to walk to school accompanied by Sydney Novak.

Sydney was a little strange, but they were best friends so what the hell. The two girls shared a special and close bond. "Hurry the fuck up Sydney!" yelled Bea as Sydney hurried out her house, "i don't want to be late". "Don't worry, we'll be fine" replied Sydney as she walked closer to the petite girl. "I mean, being late wouldn't be too bad either way" "try telling that to my mom" Beatrice explained as the two hurried their way to school. "What's with the dress" Sydney said, "Well, what about it?" Beatrice questioned as they heard a noise come close to them.

The noise came from a yellow car, Bea could take a wild guess and say that the car belonged to- "Stanley Barber" Sydney said quite awkwardly. Stan rolled down his car window slowly, it was quite squeaky. "Hey...Hey!" He gestured to us both, "Hey" me and Sydney said together surprisingly. "You guys going to school?" He asked obviously knowing the answer,

"Yup" Sydney replied. Stanley stopped focusing on the conversation and looked towards Bea. "Um. I like the dress, its cool, very cool" he said rather strangely. "Thanks, Stan" Beatrice replied making him slightly blush, she chose to brush it off.

After that unsurprisingly awkward conversation Stanley rode the two to school. Stanley also talked to the girls about homecoming which Sydney nor Beatrice seemed to care about.

Not one shit was given about the topic, or at least Stanley Barbet thought. . .

----

"These shorts are too short" Beatrice Wallow stated towards her curly headed friend, Dina. Dina agreed with Bea while putting her hair up in a high ponytail. The boys in the gym were checking the girls out, how classic for i highschool, i know right?

"Hey Bea" said a boy from their grade looking at the dirty blonde up and down, "Hey Jake" Beatrice said with an unenthusiastic smile towards the boy as he ran towards the class. She turned around and saw Sydney on the bleachers.

Sydney didn't participate in gym, she said it was a big waste of time. Bea felt as if there was more to the girl's decision but she wouldn't push it.

After gym the girls went to the locker room."Can you give me a ride after school?" Asked Sydney with hopeful eyes, "my mom just wants me to go grocery shopping".

Dina had a guilty look on her face, she explained  that she couldn't because she would be attending Brad's game.

"Isn't the pep rally for people with, you know.....pep?"  "I know its stupid but, its a big game" Dina said hoping Sydney would understand.