━━ FOUR

━━☆° "He has a car?"

The Wallow home was rather peaceful in the morning. Beatrice's mom made breakfast while her dad got ready for work. Beatrice though her family really fit the 'American family' stereotype, and they did. As much as it always bothered her, she knew nothing would ever change.

"Do you want some breakfast honey?"

Beatrice looked back at her mother with her bright blue eyes. "no mom i think I'll just have cereal."

Lillian just looked over at her daughter and smiled, "Okay sweetie."

Beatrice didn't think she'd be walking with Sydney this morning, considering the events that happened last night. Bea thought Sydney hated her. She wasn't sure why but Beatrice couldn't help but feel guilty.

As the young girl kept eating her cereal her father had entered the room. Daniel Wallow walked over to the table where his daughter was currently eating cereal. "Good morning Honey comb, want me to drive you to school?"

Beatrice looked at her father and smiled, "Okay, thanks dad." Daniel looked back at his daughter and smiled. The two had always had a good relationship. One of the many things Beatrice shared with her father was their sense of humor. Beatrice loved her dad and there was doubt in his mind that he loved her too.

-----

When Beatrice walked into school she immediately noticed Stanley. The girl walked next him and looked over at him, "So are we talking to Sydney or is she still mad?"

Stanley looked over at the blue-eyed beauty and gave her a small smile, "Hey Beatrice." The girl looked back at the boy, "Hey Stanley, so is Syd still mad?"

The boy didn't know exactly how Sydney felt, but he wanted answers out of the short girl.

"Probably, but we still have to talk about what happened."

Beatrice looked back at the boy with a worried look, "i don't know Stanley... Sydney isn't one for addressing situations."

Stanley looked back at the girl, "guess we'll find out, won't we?"

The pair smiled at each other for a while, until they spotted Sydney.

Stanley ran towards the girl while Beatrice walked closely behind. "Syd, i know you don't really want to talk, since ya' know..."

Before Stanley could finish his sentence, Sydney walked into the girls bathroom, shutting the door on Stanley.

Once the door was shut on Stanley's face, Beatrice placed her hand on the boy's shoulder. She smiled at Stanley as they both looked over at the door.