━━ FIVE

━━☆° The Lake

━━☆° The Lake

Stanley Barber had a joint in between his fingers when he drove towards the Wallow home. When Bea noticed his text she quickly ran over to the yellow car.

When she opened the car door she immediately smiled at the curly headed boy. She then gestured towards his joint playfully. "Well thank god my parents didn't see you, Barber."

Stanley Barber smiled back at the girl showing his white teeth. "Hey Bea, wanna take a hit?" He reached his joint towards Beatrice while he started the car.

She took the joint from him and hit it amongst her soft, pink lips. "Thanks Barber."

As the two drove off to the bowling alley, Beatrice noticed a small lake. She patted Stanley's shoulder. "Stanley, what's that lake? I've never seen it."

Stanley looked at where Bea was referring to. It was the small lake near the forest, it was mostly filled with people around the summer time. He had seen it before, multiple times actually, he just never had anyone to go with. "I don't really know much about it, but i've seen it before."

Beatrice smiled over the curly headed boy, she knew Stanley didn't start his shift until later into the night. Stanley got Bea's signal and stopped the car, driving closer to the side walk to park. " well.. then, lets see it."

She opened the car door and walked closer to the small lake. She looked back at Stanley, "Are you coming or what?"

The boy was confused, yet excited. Going to a lake during the night with a pretty girl seemed rather fascinating. But it wasn't just any girl, it was Beatrice Wallow.

He smiled back at the girl and ran towards where she was headed. When they finally came to a stop she looked back at him with a slight smirk.

"Wanna swim?"

"I don't know if- um..."

Bea smiled at the boy's nervousness, it seemed rather cute to her. She walked near an edge above the lake and took off her clothes, leaving her in her undergarments.

The girl walked further out the edge and smiled at Stan. She then ran faster towards the water, making a big splash.

Stanley was amazed. He never in his life would think something like this, almost out of a movie, would ever happen to him.

"Hey Barber! Are you coming in? The water is so fresh!"

Stanley looked at the dirty blonde girl and back at moon. He had no other choice, he had to jump.

He removed all of his clothes, including his shoes, which left him in his underwear.

The boy hesitated but he jumped, perfectly next to where Beatrice had landed.

"See Stanley, isn't this fun?"

The girl smiled at Stanley while he swam closer towards her.

"I guess so..."

After hearing his response Beatrice splashed Stanley, breaking up the awkward silence.

Before Beatrice could say anything, Stanley splashed her back. The two had a lot of fun swimming and talking, without a care in the world.

That night Beatrice saw Stanley in a different light. Not as in the boy she kinda-sorta-maybe liked, but as the boy she knew she had a crush on.

Beatrice liked Stanley, but she wasn't sure if he liked her back.

But what the beautiful girl didn't know, was that Stanley Barber had a crush on her too.

----------------
I wanted to add this chapter cause i thought it would be a cute little fun moment between Bea and Stan but i don't know, let me know how you feel.
Also thank you for getting this book #5 on the hashtag 'StanleyBarber' i really appreciate it!!
Thank you all so much lyyy