━━ THREE

━━☆°Ricky's Party

"Holy shit! I can't believe it, you-" "fucked Stanley Barber!" Dina exclaimed cutting off Sydney. "Shhhh" Beatrice gestured towards the girls after telling them about the events that happened the night before. "Well was he, was he good?", asked Dina trying to get a response from the Wallow girl. "I- um yeah, yeah Stanley was good" replied Beatrice trying to keep it cool, "okay, fine ...he was great" she said finally smiling.

Dina couldn't contain her excitement while Sydney just smiled at the two girls talking about the interesting topic. "So are you guys like official or something?" "Um i don't know, we didn't talk much" Bea said while giving an awkward smile. "What do you mean?", Dina questioned. "Well, he kept asking if i was okay", replied Beatrice, "well that's sweet" said Dina trying to reason with the dirty blonde. "He kept asking me if i was okay like every 5 seconds, and he kept apologizing too, it was weird..." said Beatrice giving a knowing look to her curly headed friend, both of the girls cringed as Beatrice explained what had happened.

As the girls continued to eat Dina's phone buzzed. "Im really worried about Brad, he's in a lot of pain" "Dina, He's acting like he's lost a leg" said Sydney, thinking about how ridiculous the boy was acting.

"We were supposed to go to Ricky Berry's party, and i don't think we're gonna go anymore, also about that...", Dina looked over at Beatrice, " are you still going Bea?". The Wallow girl had been invited to the party a week prior, she had no idea if she truly wanted to attend. "Um, i don't know, are you?", asked the dirty blonde, "i don't think Brad's up for it, so i don't think im going.." ,replied Dina to the pretty girl.

"Oh, you guys got invited to that?" asked Sydney looking at her two best friends. "Um-" "yeah, i guess we got invited but its nothing", Dina implied while agreeing to not attend with Beatrice. "What? To go to take care of Brad?" Sydney said trying to show Dina dumb she sounded. "I mean..." Dina said looking at Sydney hopefully.

"Fuck it why don't we go together? us three?" The Novak girl said looking at her two best friends. "Yeah okay, let's do it!", Dina said, "Bea?". "Okay! As long as I'm there with you guys, why the fuck not!" the dirty blonde said excitedly.

The three girls clicked their plastic cups,  celebrating their decision.

----

When the girls left the dinner, they went their separate ways. Except for Sydney and Beatrice, who only lived a few blocks away from each other.

The two girls walked home together along with Sydney's little brother, Liam.

"So Beatrice.." said Liam. "Um, yeah?" said the tall girl looking down at Sydney's little brother with confusion, "what was Stanley good at?"