School and lunch

Continue the from last the last chapter , Nana pushed or you could say forced her younger brother , Reborn and Tsuna went to school . On the way to Namimori school ,

" Uncle Reborn , have you ever been kicked out of the house like this ? " Tsuna is currently curious , his mother didn't do that often .

" Well , if you really want to know she did , in fact she always do that to my friends , it was so funny . " Reborn said and felt that something's wrong

" Wait ! You called me Uncle as you know I'm Nana's younger brother !? " Reborn is surprised but said in a calm tone because he's the greatest hitman .

" Um... Yeah , mama told me after she got the postcard . She said you weren't so professional for the ' greatest hitman in the world ' title ... " Tsuna said

" What ?! did she tell Iemitsu and your sister Yukihime about ..." Reborn didn't finish the sentence and Tsuna interrupt

" About you being mama's younger brother ? yes she told me only and said don't tell Yukihime-sama and papa . " Tsuna said

" Well that's a good to hear , why do you call your sister 'Yukihime-sama' and not onee-chan ? " Reborn question now as he is curious

" Well , she's a spoiled brat that mama didn't care and told me to call her Yukihime-sama , I just called her that so she would shut up without anymore lecture . Oh , I'm at school , bye bye Uncle Reborn ! " Tsuna said as he ran the school gate then waved to Reborn . Reborn nods and walked back to the Sawada residen .

At the gate , a certain skylark named Hibari Kyoya was infornt of the gate holding his tonfa and bite people to death if they didn't wear their uniform properly .

" omnivore , why did you came late than usual today ? " Hibari asked Tsuna

" oh , my papa came home and mama told me to wait for a while . " Tsuna answered

" who's the man ? " Hibari said and is referring to Reborn

" he is my uncle , mama's younger brother . "Tsuna answered

" okay , at recess , you will finish paperwork you have to do . " Hibari told Tsuna

" if I finish , can I go home early ~~ " Tsuna said with the puppy eyes

" No ... These paperworks are all because you skipped last week to buy your new release novel so this time is a no . " Hibari said emotionless

" please ~~ I wanna go home and prepare dinner with mama ~~ " Tsuna said and puppy eyes with tears

" No " Hibari said again

" pretty please ~~~ I promise to finish tomorrow's paperwork ~~ so please ~~ " Tsuna said and Tsuna was about to cry if Hibari disagree

" er ... Fine " Hibari had finally admit lost to the Tsuna

" yeah ~~ thank you ~~ Kyoya ! " Tsuna was skipping around as nothing happened and Hibari's face was blacken .

" okay , please help me to tell mama that I'll be back early and come home at 4 PM , tell her for me okay , Kyoya ." Tsuna said to Hibari and walk to his classroom .

Tsuna went up the classroom which is class 1-A while Yukihime is still at class 1-A the as everyone didn't knew expect Sasagawa Kyoko , Kurokawa Hana , Sasagawa Ryohei , Yamamoto Takeshi , Hibari Kyoya and the discipline committee that Yukihime cheated .

" Tsu-kun , you came a bit late than usual . Did something happen ? Tell me , I'm your friend , your family ! Hm... There is no bruise , wound . So what happened ?" Kyoko is panicking and checking Tsuna's whole body then asked Tsuna like a overprotective elder sister .

" Kyoko , I'm pretty sure that he's okay , so don't go to overprotective elder sister mode . " Hana said and smile to them .

" hahaha , I think Kurokawa-san is correct ! Don't worry but what happened , Tsuna ? " Yamamoto said using his usual happy , cheerful tone , but if you see closely his eyes are showing a glint of murderous aura and worry but changed quickly to a normal happy go lucky Yamamoto .

Not long , the teacher came in .

" well , let's star- " before the teacher could finish , someone slam the door opened , her clothes are dirty like she had fallen in mud , her hair from a bright blonde had change to a dim dirty like colour hair . I guess you already know who she is . She is Yukihime , she came late because she woke up late and got bitten up by Hibari .

" Sawada ! you're late ! What do you have to say for yourself ? Hm ... " the teacher said strictly while looking at her for her answer but Yukihime just lowered her head .

Without an answer , the teacher spoke " go stand outside till my class ends , Sawada ! " Yukihime just stood outside .

Recess time , at the rooftop ,

" here , Kyoko-chan , your bento is the pink bento , Hana-chan's bento is the dark pink bento , Takeshi's bento is the blue bento , Kyoya's bento is the violet bento , Onii-san's bento is the yellow bento and mine is the orange bento . " Tsuna said while he took the bentos out .

" Hahaha ~ thank you , Tsuna ! I forgotten to bring lunch ~ " Yamamoto said with a warm smile and took the blue bento .

" Tsuna , I have told you a lot of time to call me Hana only with no 'chan' behind ! You even called the monkeys by their names ! " Hana said then eat her bento

" Tsu-kun , as Hana said , I also told you to call me Kyoko only ! And your bento are the best ~ " Kyoko said with a cute smile after she ate a bite of the food made by Tsuna .

" okay , Hana ! thanks , Kyoko ! "Tsuna said with a bright smile that make Yamamoto , Kyoko , Hibari and Hana was like either face become red as tomato , nosebleed for Yamamoto and Hibari who turned their faces . Suddenly , Hibird flys towards Tsuna saying " Tsuna ! Tsuna ! paperworks ! paperworks ! "

" Oh , I'll go to finish the work , bye ! I'm going to go home at 4 PM , so you guys don't wait for me and go back home without me okay ? " Tsuna said with a very bright smile and pack his things and went to the discipline committee or the DC room . ( is it ? I don't know , pls correct me if I'm wrong but mostly I'm wrong . )

While on the other hand , on Yukihime side is under a tall tree ,

" hey , give me your lunch , Yugimuda-san ! " Yukihime asked rudely to a purple coloured hair girl who had finish her lunch .

" I-I'm s-sorry , I-I f-finished m-my l-lunch . " Nagi said . Her name is Yugimuda Nagi , She has purple colour shoulder length hair and a pair of purple crystal like eyes .

" w-what ? I didn't hear you there ? " Yukihime said while putting a hand at her ear pretending she can't listen .

" Yukihime-sama , Nagi-chan said she finished her lunch , so back off ! " a sound came from behind Yukihime said . They turned behind to see who is it .