Pacifiers ( part 2 )

" We're here. " Reborn said to Tsuna behind him. They are in front of a normal cafe shop, but the sign is white while the words writing ' Black Lily ' is the colour orange and a black lily picture beside it. It have a outside layout, dark brown chairs and black tables, a big black umbrella on the table. Inside the cafe, pink and green chairs, dark brown tables. The floor tiles is baby blue and white, the wall is yellow. The lights are yellow colour to.

" Let's go inside. " Reborn said as he pushes the door, making a ' ding ~ ding ~ ' sound from the bells tied on to the door handle.

" Hello, welcome to Black Lily Cafe shop. Did you make some reservation or ? " a waitress said as she bows politely.

" .. I have found my partner. " Reborn said as he saw Luce and the other arcobaleno.

" Reborn, hurry up. We are going to the VIP room. " Luce said as Reborn joined them and gone in a room.

Inside the VIP room,
" Luce-san ! What is the real meaning of these pacifiers ?! And what is the mission ? " Skull asked curious as everyone stares at Luce.

" Are...are you all prepare to know the truth that might change your view to everything ? " Luce said unsure and took a book out. An very old brown book.

" w-what ?! I don't understand ! " Skull yelled as Reborn kicked him unconscious because he thinks Skull is annoying.

" Well...it's a long story. " Luce said sadly and ignored the fact Skull was bullied by Reborn.

Flashback, a few years ago, at Giglio Nero's Boss room,
Luce was working the piles of evil paperworks until she got a vision of a masked man and six pacifiers. Each have the colours of the rainbow except for the colour orange.

' colours...arcobaleno...reunite...nine...balance...world...tri-ni-sette...gone ' Luce wrote down on a piece of paper. Luce heard these words during the vision.

' w-what could this mean ? Rainbow ? Balance ? W-wait ! Tri-ni-sette ? I remember there's a history book here... ' Luce think as she look for a book called 'Giglio Nero's role'. It records things from her ancestor, Sepira del Giglio Nero. Luce was to busy finding the book and didn't notice Aria who came in the room.

" Luce ! " Aria yelled as she saw her sister is finding some book but she have already called her for ten times already.

" LLLLUUUCCCEEEE ! ARE YOU LISTENING ?! " Aria yelled again wanting to gain attention from her sister.

" WHAT ?! " Luce yelled after she fails to find the book.

" I've been trying to tell you that I have borrowed the Giglio Nero's role. " Aria said showing Luce a brown old book.

" ah, finally found you ! " Luce yelled happily as she grab the book and flips the pages.

Giglio Nero's role, page 1.
Before Humans are superior and more, there were are another species that lived in this world. I, Sepira is one of the another species. We call ourselves, the True Earthlings. Each of us can have different abilities ( flames ). Mine was to predict the future. We have seven stones that balance the world, that our species can light and activate the stones. But that was when we still have 10 or more of us, slowly our species started to die out. Leaving five people and me included, we couldn't make the stones work anymore. As a few weeks passes, our species died out leaving me and another man. So we decided to borrow the new earthling's strength that is you, my decendents. We decided to split the seven stones to three parts. One of them are called ' Mare Rings ', seven rings which are sealed and pass down to my descendant to protect. The another part is called ' Vongola Rings '. The last part are called ' Arcobaleno ', seven pacifiers that are born from the partitioning of the seven stones are for the strongest seven person in this world.

I chose to live with humans and made this family, called ' Giglio Nero ' while the other man decided that he wanted to stay hidden in the shadows, looking over me and my family.

Months have passed, I found the man with blonde hair and orange-amber eyes. He was the one in my vision, he had six people with him as his guardians. I then given him and his family, The Vongola Rings.

Giglio Nero's role, page 2.

Tri-ni-set, is made from the rings. Vongola Rings, Mare Rings, and the pacifiers. Each set has 7 of them, so total there is 21. Tri-ni-set is something that guides the growth and the development of life on Earth while maintaining a balance of its life force.

Lastly, what happened to the pacifiers ? It will be guarded by the ' Arcobaleno '. This group will be the strongest seven person in the world to be its wielder, so the other rings won't be used wrong, and to protect its balance. Some of you, my decendents might be the sky arcobaleno, the boss of the arcobaleno. There is a price to it, a curse, you could say. If the leader is a girl, she shall be cursed with short life-span, but if the leader is a boy, he shall have a different curse. If the sky arcobaleno is alive, but the others members of the arcobaleno dies, the sky arcobaleno can resurrect them, in exchange of the sky arcobaleno's life. The other members will be turned to another form of curse as well. For example : they couldn't get old, and be weaken.

Soon, I'll die and this book will be the one to record everything the bosses of the Giglio Nero Family.

Signed by Giglio Nero Primo,
Sepira.

The next pages are how the next boss went through.
End of Flashback.

" so...what's the meaning of the pacifiers ? I don't understand. " Skull said scratching his head.

" it means that we are the protecters and part of the tri-ni-sette. But it seems like we have no boss. There should be just seven of us, but there's eight. Because of a kora idiot, we have eight. The most important thing is that Luce is not our boss because she doesn't have the sky Arcobaleno pacifier. " Reborn said after kicking Skull a few times.

" If Luce's not the boss who is ? " Verde said curious.

" like heck, how should I know ! " Reborn growled.

" okay. Okay. Let's stop yelling and let's go and complete the last mission. " Fong said trying to make things calmer.

" fine. Mission first then. " Luce said as she opened the letter given by checker face.

" so what did it wrote, Kora ?... " Colonello asked as he saw Luce tearing the paparer to small pieces.

" it...wrote...the mission is to destroy the Estraneo Family completely. And we will attack tomorrow. " Luce said as she stood up, the arcobaleno can only nods to the angred Luce, no one, wants to make her angry, you will suffer really bad.

" yup, so prepare okay ~ " with that Luce went out the cafe.

" Ne, Uncle Reborn, what did the Estraneo Family did ? " Tsuna asked Reborn when they got out of the cafe.

" Hm...they kidnapped children and experimented on them. " Reborn said after thinking, well, that's what he saw at the remaining pieces of that paper.

" why, do they do such bad things ? " Tsuna asked sadly, eventhough he doesn't quiet understand the experiment part.

" Greed. For greed. Every human being has it, it's our nature. " Reborn said as he shadows his eyes with his fedora.

" eh ? " Tsuna said confused, and thinks, is greed those things that his twin and some bullies always shines in their eyes ? When they starts to bully, the greed shined in their eyes with those wicked smiles as well.

" Nothin, let's go to a hotel. " Reborn said as he grab Tsuna and gone to a hotel.