The arrival

At Namimori's airport , a private jet landed . 3 man walked out from the plane . The first man is an old man at his late 70s with white hair and a warm smile , Timoteo wore pink with yellow flower t-shirt and a pair light brown short pant. The second man is at his middle 30s with Blonde hair , Sawada Iemitsu wore a white long sleeve shirt , black long sleeve jacket , a black tie and a pair of black long pants neatly . The last man is at his early 20s , Reborn is wearing a yellow long sleeve shirt , a black long sleeve jacket , a blue tie with a black fedora that have orange strip on his head ( Neve : he is in adult form ) . Timoteo and Reborn got into a white limo headed to the Sawada residen house hold at 6.45 am while Iemitsu is somewhere doing some calls to Lal so the paperwork he got won't increase . Timeteo rings the door bell . Some voice were heard from outside .

" I'll go get it . " a cute voice was heard

" Oh no your not ! Sit there, Tsu-kun ! you are going to sit still until your father arrives here ! " A women's voice was also heard , then the door was opened. A women with caramel eyes and light brown long hair came out, she is Nana if you don't know.

" are you be my husband's boss ? " Nana asked politely.

" yes, I am . You could call me Timoteo. Your husband should be here for another 10 minutes. Oh this here is Reborn Sole. He's is one of my friend. " Timeteo said.

" Nice to meet you , Timoteo-san and Reborn-chan . My name is Sawada Nana , you could call me Nana . Come in , Tsu-kun had prepare breakfast for you all . " Nana said happily clapping her hands .

Timoteo and Reborn went to the kitchen with Nana . They saw 4 breakfast on the table . It looked delicious eventhought it is simple .

" Wow , I heard from Iemitsu that your cooking is wonderful, but I didn't know that it's this fantastic . " Timoteo said after the first bite.

" You improved and this is the best in the world , you should make a espresso and let me taste . " Reborn said along with Timoteo.

" As I told you, Tsu-kun is the one who made it ! " Nana said with a sing song tone with a smile which is very bright and saying I'm-proud-of-my-son-if-you-somehow-don't-believe-just-deal-with-it-or-die.

Reborn and Timoteo was really shock. Their faces were priceless.

" Tsu-kun can cook anything he wants and it's the best in the world ! " Nana said with pink flowers behind her.

RiNG! RiNG ! * the door bell rang *

Nana went to open the door and saw the blonde, she hugged the blonde and the blonde hugged back to her.

" Dear , you've come home ! I got your message and you friend and boss are here eating breakfast . Yuki-chan , that br-a...no... MY precious daughter is still sleeping in her lovely pink bed. Come in ! " Nana let go of Iemitsu and said.

" Ah , my tuna-fish , you helped Nana on her cooking ? That's good but what are you at the coffee maker ? " Iemitsu saw his cute son standing on a stood as he prepare coffee.

" Dear , Tsu-kun is very good in cooking , sewing and both sport and studies . He's kind and polite too . But for Yuki-chan she is bad at sewing , her cooking could be useful when killing mosquito which was passing by. Poor mosquito....But before she finish cooking a dish , she could burn the kitchen, it cost a lot of money....her sports are average and her studies , she may get good grades . Oh , Tsu-kun , make 2 more espresso with no sugar for Timoteo-san and your father , as for me I want a lemon green tea . " Nana said happily

" what ?! Is it ! That's good ! " Iemitsu said surprised.

" okay , mama " Tsuna had already prepare the espresso and the lemon green tea , and put it on the table . After that , he walked to the see the time 6.55 am , he quickly wore his orange sport shoes and wore an orange-yellow jacket and ready to go to school - Namimori's kindergarten.

" I'm going to school now , mama " Tsuna said to his mother who enjoyed her lemon green tea while Timoteo and Iemitsu enjoyed the espresso , Reborn had already finish his espresso as he loved it .

" let Reborn-chan go with you " Nana stand up and pushed Reborn to the door and said " be careful on the road ~~ " and slammed the door with a bang.