Choices and Main points

Sorry for the very late update. To say one thing before you continue on, this story is very slow for the next update, because sometimes I would forgotten about this so if you really really want the next chapter, please give me a reminder. People should know a fact of me that I'm very forgetful and makes a lot of mistakes. So please forgive for the error mistakes and I hope you enjoy.

"Bold"- Author's Note,
"Italics" - Places,
"Italics&Underlines" - memories,
"Normal" - Talking,
'Normal' - Thinking,
Infornt the Estraneo's mansion,
" Is everyone out?" Verde said through the earpiece. Verde's current location is somewhere at outside of the mansion. Hiding in a bush beside Skull's sleeping body.

" I'm with Lal, Colonello. Done killing and are with the children." Fon said through the earpiece and stopped.

The children are sleeping soundly, apparently only 5 of them are still alive and not yet experimented. The other children which is the amount of almost a hundred had died in the experiment room where blood is splattered everywhere along with some part of their body. The white wall were painted dark red by the remaining blood.

" so your location?" Verde said irritated, he just wants to know their locations. 'How hard is it to just get people's locations?' Verde thinks as he let out a scowl. ' Then again, maybe I should just blow them up as well.' Verde put his hand and rubbed his chin, that sounds like a good idea.

" behind you." Mammon said as illusion surrounding them dissapear, showing Fon who's chuckling, Colonello who's laughing madly and got smacked by an angry Lal. Colonello holds his head which got smacked by Lal using the gun she's holding in pain, and whines " Ouch, what was that for~!". And he got another smack from Lal, he couldn't do anything. He deserves those hits.

A vein popped at Verde's head, as he gripped his knuckles and try to put out a smile, which turned out strained and almost looked like a frown.

" such a terrible smile you've got there, Verde. Do you know how to smile correctly, kora! " Colonello said as he pointed out. Lal went talking to her phone, so she didn't notice what her student is doing.

" Don't judge me, and I didn't want to hear it from your face." Verde said, going back to emotionless as he looked at Colonello with a look saying, ' you yourself is doing the same thing, my friend'.

" What's that suppose to mean, y-you...you mad scientist!!!!" Colonello said flustered, as he try to embarrassed Verde who's looking funny at him. Colonello's plan didn't go through and backfired at him.

" why, thank you for the complement. I never knew you would know how to complement. And that meant, you are smiling a terrible smile. Now, where is the said greatest hitman?" Verde said humming with a huge smirk, as he glance at the angered Colonello who went to depressed.

" Oh, he's there punching some bastards that seem to be the boss here." Colonello said depressed as he pointed the direction behind him. Verde shrugs and pressed the remote controller's red button he was holding from the start.

" what's that suppose to do?" Fon asked curiously as he saw Verde's mad smirks. "You'll see very soon. Very soon." Verde said with a weird purple atmosphere surrounding him. The arcobalenoes sweatdrops at his behaviour, but dismisses it as a mad scientist's traits.

With Checkerface and Luce walking to a nearby alley,
" where are you taking me to?....Checkerface." Luce said emotionless as she stops behind the smirking man. The man turned behind with Mist flames slowly surrounding the area.

" W-What are you t-trying to do!" Luce shutters as she saw the Mist flames surrounds her. 'Oh my, so much and powerful Mist flames...What am I going to do?!' Luce thinks as she frowns lightly.