Chapter 9

Your portal opens as you walk out and step on to a mountain covered by trees before looking round until you find a sign leading you an old temple.

"Hope they are still here" you said as you walk through the gate and into the center. As you stood there until three people dressed in martial art gear begin attacking you but you use your portals to dodge and attack before they stop and they bow in respect.

"It has been a long time master Tai, master Krow and master Nora" you say as you bow to them as they removed their masks. "You have grow [Fn] but why have you come back" master Nora tells you as you look at her before the 4 of you head inside to talk.

"So tell us what brings you to our temple" master Krow asked as you all sat down for a cup of tea. "I have come to ask for your aid in the war" you asked while bowing your head towards them.

"So the time has come I must say never thought you would ask us to join the battle" master Tai said as you look up at them and they soon see that your eyes were permanently demon red. "As you can see me and my demon have become one and I ask you to please fight with me to defend humanity" you say as they all smile at your request.

"Very well we will help you our friend" master Tai says as you nod before standing up and walking towards the door to before seeing a crystal. "Oh yeah that reminds me when I was training why did you have me seal some of my power in this" you said pointing at the crystal.

"We had hoped to find out your demon power but never did" master Nora said as they watched you drop your bag on the ground as the crystal glowed. They quickly got to their feet before the crystal shattered and dark energy surrounds you before soaking into your body transforming your skin to scales before fading away.

"What the hell just happened" master Krow asked as they watched you look at your arms and soon master Tai walks over to you. "[Fn] come with me" master Tai said as you follow him out of the temple and down to a secret room hidden deep in the mountain.

"What is this place" you asked as you see master Tai walk over to a stand which had a book on it and soon the rooms walls had books appear. "This is the demon line in this room a powerful demon has left knowledge of his power and now after many year they can return to their owner" master Tai said as he looked at you before all the books float around you.

"Are you telling me all of these books came from me" you asked as master Tai nods as you noticed all the books were different before they all begin to merge with your body and sink in which caused you to glow in a flash of light before the light fades. After a few minutes you and master Tai walk back to the other masters where they waited for you both but before you could leave with them they asked you to change and gave you a uniform.

After going to change you walk out dressed in a red and gold master gi which meant that you were no longer their student but a master. "Lets go my friends" you said before making a portal to Gotham ready for the battle ahead.

As you all emerge from the portal what you see is horrifying Gotham in total chaos buildings destroyed and streets covered in blood with demons flying in the air. "Looks like the war has already start time for the end game" master Tai said as you look on in anger before the 4 of you all begin walking towards Gotham ready for battle on the way you find Ivy and Harley fighting but you jump in to help them.