Chapter 3 - Incident at the baseball field and Miss Robotnik

A/N - Let's just imagine that that's Sonia in the video

Next day...

Sonia is inside of her lair in the forest. And getting one ring out of the bag. She is still remembers the words of the Longclaw about that if she'll be spoiled, she must leave, no matter what. But the only planet that was available is a mushroom planet (reference to Mushroom Hill Zone - A/N). Just one look at these mushrooms was making Sonia sick.

Daytime...

Sonia, while she was running, came across a baseball field. Among the people there were lots of fans (those who were watching the game are the parents of each child on the baseball field), and those who were playing, in fact, are children who are playing baseball. Green team versus Red team. Sonia was hiding under the stands of some fans and watched the game (how to explain it more correctly - I won't put my mind to it - A/N). And she was smiling, just seeing the children playing. While the guy in the green shirt prepared the bat for the blow, the guy in red threw the ball. And the boy in the green T-shirt was able to hit the ball. The guy's team began to rejoice. The guy ran while the opponents tried to catch the ball. But in the end, the green team won. The boy was raised and began to congratulate. They even gave five (I think what it is - no need to explain - Author's note). Sonia looked at her hand. And was thinking about how cool it could be if someone gave her five too.

Closer to the evening...

Everyone began to slowly leave the baseball field. And when night fell, Sonia finally decided to get out from under the stands and look around. Noticing bits, protective helmets and balls on the table, she decided to play, as well as in the shelter, with herself.

(A/N - I decided not to show the whole thing with Sonia on the field. I'm sorry. But during the process of what was happening on the field, the Sonic X - Gotta Go Fast is playing)

Meanwhile...

Start POV James

I was discussing with grandparents about moving. What they don't really like, let's say, was like it:

- James, honey, do you understand that Green Hills is our home? - Kirill, my grandfather, asked me - After all, just think about it yourself. Where can we go? And will there be enough money for that?

- What about San Francisco? - I asked - There are a lot of people, I'm sure, that that's possible to find a normal job there.

- I always dreamed of visiting San Francisco - my grandmother, Martha, answered. - But... I have to agree with your grandfather, James. We were living here for a very long time. And the house can pass to you and your future wife by inheritance.

No, I trust my grandparents and I want everything to be only for the best, but now we have a little debate over the move. Suddenly ... The light suddenly turned off!

- What the hell?! - grandfather couldn't understant, what was gojng on and decided to check what happened to the light.

- "turned on the flashlight on the phone" - I don't know, grandfather, but I'm coming with you. - I followed him.

It turned out later that the light not only turned off at our place. The light was turned off by almost all over the whole Green Hills. People began to do different things: someone to panic, someone to try to fix the breakdown, and someone decided to move out altogether.

Then one person called me. He became a sheriff not so long ago.

- Hello? - I asked

- James, this is Stuart. - the guy with the red hair answered on the other side of the phone (there is a little blue on him, because someone made fun of him at school - A/N) - You and your grandparents, I'm more, than sure, were able to notice that there is no light, and people began to panic.