Chapter 4 - Second meeting (unsuccessful) and running away from Miss Robotnik

A/N - Imagine Sonia instead of Sonic and James instead of Tom

After that incident on a baseball field, Sonia decided to leave Earth. And all that she managed to take with her was a bag of rings. She left her cave, which was a lair for a hedgehog, and moved toward the house of James and his grandparents. Namely towards the garage.

Start POV James

Yesterday my grandparents left, on their way to San Francisco. And they even found a suitable house. Despite the fact that there were more beds than just for three people. Namely for four. I decided today to go to them. How? The answer is simple - using my car. Where does my car come from? Bought. Many people will also ask how am I able to drive a car if I am not even 18 years old, but I don't have permission to drive? Here's what I will say: I started learning to drive from last year. There was one suitable school for driving instruction. And I got the rights a week ago. It took me a lot of strength and nerves to get them. And age ... But who cares? Besides, Stuart and Shelley were happy for me. But they hoped that I would not get into any trouble. Now I was talking with my grandmother on the phone:

- Grandma, hello, how are you? - I asked her. - By the way, I decided today to come to you. Now I am packing my things on the road.

- James, hello, everything is fine - grandma Martha replied to me - I'm glad. By the way, I'll throw off our location now to you. Your grandfather will meet you. And yes... - she was nervous, I guess, but cause of what? - Your parents... They are alive and well. We are visiting them now.

I was shocked. I couldn't understand anything. Parents, not only are they alive and healthy, so is grandmother and grandfather are visiting them. I couldn't utter a word. But the sounds on the street returned me to reality. There were garbage bins on the ground next to the garage.

- Um... Well, thanks for saying, great news, I have to go, bye! - and sharply dropped the phone.

End POV James

Meanwhile, at the house where Kirill and Martha were visiting James's parents, Martha sighed and looked at James's parents and Sarah, James's mother, said:

- If he will come here - he will regret it!

Meanwhile, in the garage...

- Well... I'm in - Sonia said to herself, and took one ring from her bag. - So... There are two options: either stay or escape to a planet full of giant mushrooms that will be the only friends of mine. Yes, Long Claw said to leave if they will find me, but am I making the right choice, deciding to leave this planet?

Suddenly James flies into the garage, holding a pistol (with a sleeping dart inside) with his flashlight on, with the words:

- Do not move! Hands up!

When he saw Sonia, she tried to come up with an excuse:

- Um... Meow? - she could only squeeze

Bottom line: both shout that even a dead person can hear. James pulled the trigger and the dart hit Sonia's leg.

- Aw! - she could only say, starting to lose consciousness little by little, but managed to see the city and its name on James's T-shirt - San ... Francisco? - then dropped the ring and bag with rings.

The ring, once fell on the floor, became a large one, showing the tower of one of the largest buildings in San Francisco. And a bag full of rings fell on the roof of this building. After a couple of seconds, the ring disappeared, and Sonia lost consciousness. James was trying to figure out what the hell just happened. An unknown creature of blue color, wearing a white beacon, with the blue jacket, which is trying to cover the pink skirt, is now in front of him, unconscious. How did it get here? And why the creature's skin? has the same colour as the "hair" that he explored for over 10 years now? Is this being is the being, that saved, so to speak, his fall? Many questions, but so few answers.