Chapter 6 - Conversation about moving and the battle with Eggie's tank

A/N - Instead of Tom - James, instead of Sonic - Sonia, instead of Eggman - Eggie

In the next morning...

In the bar...

Miss Stone and Eggie Robotnik were questioning the locals about the location of James and Sonia. Miss Stone was now showing a photo of James to a girl who wanted to "teach a lesson" to a hedgehog last night. She had a neck injury after that fall.

- Did he said where he was going? - Miss Stone asked the girl.

She took a photo and said the following:

- Maybe yes. Or maybe not. - gives back the photo - Like hell I told you so!

Miss Robotnik decided to intervene into the conversation:

- Please step aside, Miss Stone. - continues to speak, looking at the girl. - This young lady, apparently, doesn't understand the whole point of the question.

- "gets up, looking at Eggie right in the eye" - Well, tell me.

Eggie just smiled... And then she threw the girl outside through the same window, through which she flew out last night.

Both left the bar.

- This is what I call a good-bad cop. - Miss Robotnik said and suggested Miss Stone give five, but in the end she removed her hand and gave a woman a punch in the stomach - You were open.

Miss Stone, once recovered, followed her commander in chief.

Inside the car (there was a bunch of drones, as well as a ship in the background, which in the future will play an important role - A/N)...

- Given the shortest route to San Francisco, as well as the average speed of their car and weather conditions - Miss Robotnik began to search for our heroes, using her map - They should be somewhere around here! - the map shows the location of the car on which James and Sonia ride.

- Brilliant, Miss Robotnik. - Miss Stone praised her

- "with a smile on her face, that is in truth is a fake" - Thank you. Know it myself

Meanwhile...

James and Sonia continued to drive all the way to San Francisco.

- Listen, I wanted to raise this question yesterday, but why do you need a suitcase? - Sonia asked James

- Well ... how can I explain this to you? - James began to speak. - I decided, although at the beginning I didn't want to do this, leave Green Hills and start living in San Francisco.

Sonia was in shock now. James leaves Green Hills. She couldn't understand why. And the guy noticed it.

- What? - James asked her. - Did I say something wrong?

- Are you going to leave Green Hills?! - Sonia asked in surprise

- Listen, I don't want a quarrel right now. - the guy answered to her

- But why did you decide to take this step? Green Hills - the place where you lived, you can assume, your whole life. And suddenly you are going to live in San Francisco?

- Sonia, please, you must understand, that moving to San Francisco wasn't my choice - James answered. - Besides, you won't believe in what I will say right now.