School Days Part 2

September 9th, 2015 (Fourth Year at St Isaac Jogues Academy)

"How was yesterday for you guys?" I ask Marinette and Alya. Wyatt leans back in his chair paying more attention to his phone than our conversation. Typical. In all honesty, he's more into music than actually working on his marksmanship. But hey, him and Lafayette make vocals fun. We have our own small group and were quite good.

Across the cafeteria, Lafayette waves and makes his way over. I pull a chair from behind me to my side for him to sit on. When he arrives he immediately begins eating. God, so much fo composed Laff. But I gotta love the guy.

Yesterday was our first day back in classes. For me, it was one hell of a day. Geography first was fine, Vocals after was awesome. I was so excited about my first assassin training, then Professor Forester wouldn't let me or any of the girl spar with the boys. Then came Math last, and dear god I wanted to shoot my teacher.

"Yesterday a few guys were making fun of me during Hacking. Like its not my fault I forgot what I was doing and failed to get past the third level. Mind you it was the best any of us had gotten." Marinette and I stare at Alya. She pauses before explaining what she means.

"Our professor taught us how to play a game that involves Hacking." Oh. That actually sounds fun.

"In Snipping my aim was way off, the riffle I had was like twice my weight. I also got made fun off, but today I plan to outscore them." Marinette grins proudly. Good on her. I wish I could be there to cheer her on.

"If you think that is bad my professor wouldn't let the girls spar with the boys." I lean back in my seat. The roar of the cafeteria is dull background noise. "He told us the boys are too big for us and for us to get better we should spar one another."

"Okay, you win." Marinette lays her head on the table. Before giving me some of her well-known advice. "Why don't you talk to him?"

"I plan on talking to Fu. If I can-" I get cut off by a pompous jerk named Ashton. If I remember correctly Alya said he's in her Hacking class. At his table, a bunch of him and his friends are roaring with laughter. "This chick in my hacking class couldn't even make it past the third level."

The boys Jude, Cole, Callum and Jace erupt into laughter. Fuck Ashton. I'm going to kick his ass! "I'm going to punch him."

"Get it, girl!" Marinette grins. Lafayette grabs my arm before I can get up. "Nu-uh, don't get detention on your second day back."

Cole turns his head slightly and stares right at Marinette. "I'll top you. One chick in snipping could barely lift her riffle let alone shoot the targets. My grandma could do better blindfolded." The boy's roar with laughter. Furious, Alya pushes her chair back but I'm already standing at Cole's side.

I tap him on the shoulder. Cole turns around and I punch him in the face. Cole falls off his chair from the force of my fist hitting his jaw. Leaving him on the floor, I address Cole's group. "If any of you make fun of anyone in my group again, I will personally put each and every one of you in the medical bay."

"Is that so?" Callum smirks at me. I slide a small smile onto my lips. "Yes."

"Miss. Rogers!"

"Ya, ya. Go straight to the Headmaster's office. I know the drill." I back off and head for Fu's office. This walk is one I've taken multiple times over the past four years. Our first year wasn't bad but it got progressively worse. I can truthfully say Headmaster Fu likes me, he likes my attitude and when I do get set to his office we tend to chat about what happened. In all honesty, he's kinda like the grandfather I never had.
______

At the Headmasters office, I knock on the door, Headmaster Fu yells out, come in. When I walk in he lets out a large sigh. Oh dear god, how disappointing can his face get?