--CHAPTER ONE--

"Oh, it seems Midoriya also wants to get into UA..."

...

Uh oh

¤¤¤

"Soooo, you wanna get into UA, huh Deku?" Katsuki pushed poor Midoriya into the brick wall at the back of the school. Midoriya nodded, feigning false confidence. The blond looked down at the little broccoli and grimaced. Fortunately, or maybe unfortunately, dear Katsuki had not come to torment Izuku with his two lackeys. It was just him, and Izuku... And that made it even more terrifying.

"How are you gonna get into UA with your body all small and scrawny. You look like you could fit into my pocket!" Katsuki laughs and puts a hand on Izuku's shoulders. He leans in and whispers into the greennette's ear, "It's cute," Katsuki straightens back up to take a look at poor Midoriya's disgusted and embarrassed face. He chuckles under his breath.

"If you became a hero, Deku, you'd die as soon as you got on the battlefield! You should just take my advice and jump off the roof, maybe your hidden quirk is flying!" Katsuki pats his hand on Midoriya's shoulder rather harshly. "Just don't try to get in my way, got it Deku?" He then proceeds to obnoxiously walk away from the freckled-faced boy, whose glaring at the ground like he wished to glare at Kacchan.

As soon as the blond was completely out of sight, Midoriya whispered under his breath, "Stupid Kacchan, what if I really did do it?" He walked to the fountain to find the fish picking away at his burned notebook. He shooed them away and grabbed his book. The book that Kacchan had previously blown up.

He looked at the now ruined pages and sighed. 'What if?' He thought. What if he really did jump? Truth be told, he didn't have much to live for, and lord knows he won't be getting into UA. No matter how much confidence he had...

But what about his mother? No, he's probably just a burden to her. But still, he can't give up! If the is even a fraction of a chance that he could get into UA and become a hero, he's gotta take it! I mean, he's gotta at least try.

Now, time to walk home and pursue his dream of being a hero!

¤¤¤

'Screw that,' Midoriya thought. He was just told by his favorite hero that he couldn't be a hero! The real AllMight just told this poor boy that he couldn't be a hero, all because he was quirkless! Is that really how this man whom Izuku once idolized acted?! He was so cruel and horrible! What ever happened to the symbol of peace, huh?

Midoriya doubled back to the school, mumbling profanities to AllMight under his breath. He was gonna do it. He was gonna jump...